Going to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. The two of us are ranged DPS looking for a guild that is interested in semi-hardcore progression in BoD. We would prefer the guild to have a fun, inclusive atmosphere and neither of us can stand toxicity, so if that’s the culture of your guild, pass us by please.
What we are bringing:
384 ilvl BM Hunter (4/8M xp, Neck Level 38) - Diligent farmer who has no problem donating/creating feasts/flasks/cauldrons for the raid group. Played a H.Priest at the start of the expansion(I will link logs to show skill level/xp but she only has interest in playing her hunter)
374 ilvl Balance Druid (4/8M xp, Neck Level 31) - Also have a 4/8M Warlock with 36 neck level, but I would rather play my boomkin.
We both are very self-progressive and will always keep our main toons up to date with enchants/gems/etc as well as come prepared to all raids with the required mats (Flask/Personal Food/Runes/Pots). Our attendance will always be perfect, and both of us love running mythic+'s
What we expect from you:
- Inclusive environment - Cliques are a turnoff. We don’t want to join your guild only to feel like we aren’t welcome and watch a “core” of 4-7 people run everything together and include no one else.
- Structured Raids - Neither of us want to sit in front of a boss wasting our time. We are all for a fun environment, but when it comes time to pull a boss, let’s be efficient.
- Progression Oriented Mindset - We want a guild that wants to down bosses. We won’t quit after a few wipes, and we hope you wouldn’t either.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights only, from 9:30pm-2am EST times (Non-negotiable. You are wasting your time if you try and recruit us outside those days/times.)
- Horde Only [No interest in going alliance at this time]
How to contact us:
BTag - Roman#12204
NOTE: I NEED YOU RECRUITERS TO SEE THAT WE CANNOT RAID THURSDAY, FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY NIGHTS! THANK YOU!!