[H] 382 Ele Shaman LF late night or morning mythic progression guild [H]

Hey there! Key notes on top here and more detailed as you read on. Thanks for your time and hope to find a progression guild soon!

Elemental Shaman (382ilvl) here looking for a late night (11pm-2am EST)or morning (flexible) semi hardcore mythic progression guild.

Btag in game: Stimpo#1431
Discord: Stampo#6650
Faction: Horde only

Raid Experience:

Legion: 7/7M EN. 10/10M NH. 6/9M ToS 9/11M Antorus

Long story short, I got a new job and the hours no longer worked for my guilds raiding schedule for BFA, therefore I have just been focusing on PVP and M+ with close friends during this time but feel slightly behind but have made it work enough with only doing a few heroic pugs (shudder)

I’m 31 years old working professionally but still have a passion for this game and would still like to progress in a mythic raiding environment. Zero drama and always positive and have always been a blue boy. I learn fights quickly and would like to find my new home that I will progress through the next raid tier with. Hit me up in game if you’ve got the need for a zappyboi.

Hey Stampo,

You sound like you’d fit perfectly in with our community. We raid a bit earlier than you posted though, but I know our guild would be thrilled to add a zappyboi to our roster so I thought I’d reach out just in case! We raid 2 nights and are currently 4/8M. Please add us with any questions or to fill out an app. Thanks!!

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Enhance
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord
Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.

Lustratic#1862
Fayren#11291
Elayna#11139

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

I think our times defiantly line up for you and we would. Let’s chat zappyboi!

Hey, not sure how deep into the morning you’re looking for; but check us out- Air is 8/8m ; on mal’ganis, we raid 10am-1pm cst wed Thur fri. /www.air.enjin.com

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey man, adding you on disc right now - A3main88

Hello there Stampo!

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!

Recruitment

TANKS TANKS TANKS!!!

• Blood DK
  • No Immediate Need

Ranged

Highly in need of:

• Shadow Priests
  • MM/BM Hunters
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid

Healers

Any and all competent healers are welcome to app

Melee

• No Immediate Need.

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.

All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying, be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply on our discord!

Message me for the discord link.

Any further questions feel free to add me on Battle net: Kinjax#1929 or Discord Kinjax#0725