[H] 381 BM Hunter Currently 2/8 M Uldir looking for morning or Late night Mythic raiding guild

Hi all Im in search of a Mythic raiding guild that raids either during the day or late night raiding guild. I’m currently 2/8 M Uldir im 381 Bm Hunter. Willing to Server transfer if I get a Guaranteed spot. Real id is Moneybagz#1299

Hi Bownerd,

We have a core spot available. If our days/times work get in touch for a trial run and if all goes well it’s yours.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 3/8

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Prefer ranged but we are considering all solid players

Healer -[High] Looking at all classes

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Sup Bownerd, if your down for some mythics, let me know.

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!

Recruitment

TANKS TANKS TANKS!!!

Blood DK
No Immediate Need

Ranged

Highly in need of:

Shadow Priests
MM/BM Hunters
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid

Healers

Any and all competent healers are welcome to app

Melee

No Immediate Need.

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.

All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying, be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply on our discord!

Message me for the discord link.

Any further questions feel free to add me on Battle net: Kinjax#1929 or Discord Kinjax#0725

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/8M CE Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

Hi Bownerd! We are currently recruiting for range DPS for our core Mythic roster. Sounds like we would be a great fit. Here is some more info:

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:

Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986