[H] 380 7/8M Protection Warrior LFG

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. Thanks for taking a look at my post. I’m a recently disenfranchised 380 Protection Warrior looking for a home. Below you’ll find more information that might help you see if I’m a good fit for your guild and your raid team.

• Gearing, Azerite Armor, and Heart of Azeroth
As of current I’m looking at a level 30 Heart of Azeroth swiftly approaching level 31. As is, I have 2/3 of my BiS Azerite Traits for my primary traits.

• Availability & Timezones
Right now I’m based in Pacific Standard Time (PST) and on the weekdays I’m able to raid between 6PM and 12AM, with the weekends looking a little wider with times between 4PM and 12AM. A minor grace period may be needed to adjust my work schedule.

• Factions & Realms
As of current I have no issues with transferring servers or swapping to Alliance, however I will be transparent that I am prioritizing Horde offers first for ease.

• Raiding Experience
LEGION
Antorus - 9/11M; 11/11H; 11/11N
ToS - 5/9M; 9/9H
Nighthold - 6/10M; 10/10H

WARLORDS
Hellfire - 8/13M; 13/13H

MISTS
Siege - 14/14M; 14/14H
Throne - 6/13H; 12/12N

CATA
Dragon Soul - 8/8H; 8/8N
Firelands - 5/7H; 7/7N
Throne - 2/2H (Pre-nerf); 2/2N

And more. Most of my raiding career until Legion was achieved on my paladin which I have since set aside, you can search him up at Kaelnarae-Proudmoore. Currently I am progressing on Mythic G’huun.

• Warcraft Logs
WCL ID 31860608.

• Contact Me
BattleTag is SwolePatrol#1934
Discord is Swole Patrol#0482
Reach out and let me know you’re from Guild Recruiment!

• Miscellanious
As a raider I like to come prepared with fight knowledge and I try to pug PTR encounter tests where I can find it. As a tank, I take pride in my ability to call for externals and help guide and cooperate with my cotank to coach them into an elevated level of play so we can perform better and help complete encounters smoothly.

I’m familiar with most forms of looting and I’ve been a part of the game for the better part of 13 to 14 years with my most active times coming at the start of Wrath and moving up to now, but I think my strongest point as a raider is my intimate knowledge of my class and a constant hunger to learn more and better understand it moving forward into new content as well as being able to adjust and adapt in the face of patches and change.

Ultimately, I think the most important part for me is to find a group that I not only can work with, but also play with. As strange as it sounds, for me a guild is as much as family as it is a team and I want to be able to enjoy and make friends during my time spent. Communication is key and integral to success.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.