H 372 8/8H 1/8M Bear LF Guild

Hi,

I have a 372 eilvl bear thats looking for a 2 night raiding guild.
Available Sunday to Thursday.

I don't have an offspec, and don't plan on gearing up one.

Happy to act as the guild's backup tank.

I've pugged 8/8h and am 1/8m.

I have generally blue (some purple) logs if that's important to you.

I also enjoy M+, but only do so casually (highest is a 9 +2 WM).

HMU on this thread if you have a spot open and I am more than happy to discuss viability for all parties involved.

Thanks
8/8h 1/8m now.

370eilvl.
Hey mate,

we are currently 8/8H 2/8 M looking for core members wondering if you could add me so we could have a chat?

vickers#6622
Our raid times are wed and thursday 8pm - 11pm server times.
H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core.

Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps

We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with an optional raid night Monday.

Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257
Updated with specific availability. Also updated ilvl.
Still looking for a guild!

Open to any times now! :)

Hey got a spot open for a backup tank if u are interested add me bnet kira980#6175

Hey Eesama, i’m leading up our core Mythic prog in [Divergent] and am looking for some skilled or experienced tanks like yourself! We’re 2/8M at the moment, we prog on Wed/Thurs 8-11 with H clears Sunday 7-11. We also have an active mythic key community to flirt with.
I’ve recently amended our line-up a bit but am open to some more fine-tuning to accommodate you if you were able to commit to a wed-thurs 8-11 timeslot. Would love another experienced tank in the core.
If you like a bit of banter and looking to commit to a prog group, hit me up here, on Bnet: Shamanistic#1714 or Discord: Gouldcraft#7698. Best of luck to you!

Casual 2 night a week guild with a laid-back focus to heroic raiding, and some mythic if possible. Frequently running mythic+ on our non-raid nights. Times - Wed & Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm AEDT. Would love to have you amongst us. B-Tag: Skully#6319