[H] 365 Warlock LF guild EST

hello

I’m 365 ilvl adult normal easy going person looking for a semi casual raiding guild that raids two days week EST roughly.
maxxer#1949

Hello my guild is looking for a warlock. Add me and maybe we can work some things out.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 5/9 H and 1/9 M. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys.

Raid Times:

Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:

AFusco#1382

bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey there! Hope you are doing well. I would like to talk to you about our guild and how you may be a good fit here!

Just a bit of information on us. Dont Die of Hyjal is a Heroic focused guild that enjoys an adult, casual raiding atmosphere that likes to see bosses die at a nice steady pace. We are currently 8/9N and 1/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central time.

I’d love to give you more info. feel free to add me on discord Wildreaver#5858 or on battle tag Wild#11964.

Thanks