[H] 3/8M Holy Priest or MW Monk Healer LFG

Holy Priest (No Disc; just don’t enjoy the spec) or MW Monk looking for mythic raiding guild. I have been swapping between each depending on the tier/prior guild needs but mostly been on the monk this expansion. I am 3/8 mythic on the monk with multiple heroic kills on the holy priest for the current tier. Both almost have their necks at 70. Willing to play either one for next raid tier.

Looking for a guild that has a full time spot for either class: Any day of the week works, no later then 11pm EST, Horde only. Working headset, logs, prior heal lead experience, active in other games/non raids, etc. I have the other healing classes maxed out as well but do not play them as frequently as these two. Holy Priest has been my main for years… Thanks for reading!

1 Like

def check us out…

Thank you!

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hello!

I’m an officer with The Vortex on Thrall. We recently moved from Turalyon after forming originally in 2008. We’re currently 5/8m with QC around 30% or so.

We’d love to chat with you to see if you’re a fit – we currently do not have a Mistweaver and would love to add one to our healing squad.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday, 8-11 EST. We never go over. Invites go out at 7:45 pm each raid night.

We have an alt / friends & family or achievement run each Monday, BOD included depending on popularity.

Feel free to reach out – Discord: Icetea#9130 or Battle: Xumie#1849

Hey, we are looking to add a full time healer to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
4/8M Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Thank you for the replies!

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and I would prefer a holy pally :wink: We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players who are all very active outside of raid days. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as able to

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I am not playing a Holy Pal :confused:

Thank you. If only the raid ended at 11 est. :confused:

1 Like