[H] 3/8M Holy Priest or MW Monk Healer LFG

Holy Priest (No Disc) or MW Monk looking for mythic raiding guild. I have been swapping between each depending on the tier/prior guild needs. I am 3/8 mythic on the monk with multiple heroic kills on the holy priest for the current tier. Both almost have their necks at 70 (69 and 68 respectively). Willing to play either one for next raid tier.

Looking for a guild that has a full time spot for either class: Any day of the week works, no later then 11pm EST, Horde only. Working headset, prior heal lead experience, active in other games/non raids, etc. I have the other healing classes maxed out as well but do not play them as frequently as these two. H Priest has been my main for years… Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

I’m just coming here to say good for you, No disc. Preach!

2 Likes

No disc? Horde only? So you are mainly looking for something casual?

Administrators 4/8 M on illidan is lookin for healers. If you’re interested feel free to contact me on bnet (sneakysquid#180625) or Disc(aerbain#1110)

Hi there, id like to talk a little more, we raid tues/wed 7-10est and are 5/8M with court at phase 2.

Btag- Lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire/Frost
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow/Holy
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am ES

We are looking for a full time healer. Either of those Classes are fine, whichever you prefer and believe you can contribute the most with.

We have been raiding together for 10 years, and raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST, so sounds like a good fit based on your post!

Lemme know if you’d like to talk more!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Thank you for the replies!

To the top again!

Hey there! I’m filling in a team to be ready for next tier raiding and we can definitely use you as either healer and we end at 10pm EST! :slight_smile: check us out!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Thank you for the replies; will be reaching out to folks this weekend!

Up to the top!

Kinda looking…