[H] 3/8 M player LF CE guild

Hello all. I am currently 3/8 M on my warlock, however I have always been a melee player and am wanting to go back to melee. I have previous M raiding exp as a melee. Currently I am gearing my warrior to be my melee dps. I have been Mythic raiding since MoP, and was Heroic raiding before it became Mythic. I am a versatile player and can fill a role if need be. At the end of the day, I just enjoy raiding, and would like to do it at a decently high level again. I’m open to realm swapping, however I would prefer if it remained Horde, but not a deal breaker, so alliance guilds go ahead and link or reach out! Thanks all.

TLDR

Realm - Any

Faction - H pref, but A is okay

Times - 9 CST start

Class - Warrior (willing to fill any role for team)

Exp - 3/8 M | 8/8 H EP

BTag - Auliz#1860

PLEASE contact me, I’m much more likely to respond if you contact me through bnet and not just leave a copy paste here.

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [4/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest. Fury Warrior, Demon Hunter, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium: All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer: Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :smile_cat:

Pirate Chat is 8/8H and 3/8M TEP. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere.

Needs:
Warlock- very high need
Boomkin- high
Shadow- very high
Furry warrior- medium
Sin rogue- high
Ele Shaman- hgih

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with the mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)