[H] 3-4 friends LF 2 night/weekday raiding guild

We are looking for a small guild focused on CE and maybe a few mythic kills. xferd/fc from sargaras [A] where we semi hc raided in last two tiers of BFA but stopped in late january due to the toxic guild we were in AND corruptions…

I dont believe they are final on the chars they are deciding to play but this is what im assuming the others are playing.

me - DK all specs
gaz - DH/dk/hunter etc no idea lol
pillow - war all specs
tosh - druid all specs

Adversary is a raiding guild ran by a close knit group of friends, looking for New Raiders for Shadowlands that are looking to be cutting edge all xpac long , A raiding focused guild looking for quality members and overall good people!!

Feel free to contact me with questions / recruitment.

Discord: Muralator#5184
Battlenet: Blazer#1872

Hello nova!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

adversary is a raiding guild ran by a close knit group of friends, looking for New Raiders for Shadowlands that are looking to be cutting edge all xpac long also looking to run M+ and some PVP, A raiding focused guild looking for quality members and overall good people!!

Feel free to contact me with questions / recruitment.

Discord: Muralator#5184
Battlenet: Blazer#1872