[H] 266 warlock LF guild

Hey there.

Currently looking for a new guild to call home. Old one has lost to the roster boss.

The info you want at a glance:
7/11H SFO, skipped 9.1, 6/10M CN
KSM in season 1 and 3 (again skipped 9.1)

Looking for a 2-3 night guild with the following times:
Availability: Sunday - Thursday: 730 - 1030 EST
Friday / Saturday: 8-1am EST

Btag: Dusky#11803
Discord: Dusky#4389

Can provide logs upon private request.
Discord contact preferred.

Long term player since TBC, multiple AOTC, plenty of various mythic experiences. Multiple class player, I just enjoy warlock the most recently. Not above swapping mains in season 3 and beyond to fit the guilds needs

Also experienced with raid leading, shot calling, log dives, and other various guild responsibilities.

Just looking for some new friends to help drive away some of the end of expansion slump we’re all experiencing.

I don’t know how flexible you are on your times, but we have a 7-10pm EST raid team in need of rdps

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi Duskylock!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest.

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

hey there dungeon crawl is looking for dps ill post my recruit speel below, id love to chat when you are avail

Mainly Looking for Range DPS and enhance shaman for our Raid Team.
Working on Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress

HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for Any DPS to help push into a few mythic boses if you are an enhancement shaman please apply haha You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 DiscordRazalghoúl Illidan (H)#9871 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 11/11 Heroic SOTFO

Social Players also Welcome

Hi Dusky,

Are you open to cross faction? We are alliance currently 3/11M. We are looking for a warlock. Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 10pm EST to 1am EST. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hello Duskylock We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Wed/Fri 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Bump. Still looking!

Hey man,

Look us up!

Add me:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814