[H] 249 R Druid & 246 BM Hunter alt LF M+ & SotFO Guild

Hello,

I have been a raider since vanilla with my most recent experience being Nathria (H & Norm) at the beginning of SL. In the past, I’ve received compliments on being one of the top healers of my guilds (now defunct). However, I’ve only just recently returned to the game.

I would be interested in finding a laid back, casual, drama-free guild doing M+ of all ranks (not sure how high I can go yet) and a little bit of SotFO, maybe even up to AoTC. I would also be interested in achievement and/or mount runs. Mostly, I’d just like a friendly, supportive group of people to chat, hang out and have fun with.

Both of my characters are as geared as I can get them without raiding and I am comfortable either healing on my druid or dpsing on my hunter (Shaunï) depending on what the guild would be needing.

For weekday raids, I would need times that start around 8pm EST or later in order to avoid conflicting with jobs (I’m in an MST time zone). Weekend raids would be most favorable since I wouldn’t have to worry about calendar restrictions.

If you think you might have the guild for me, please let me know and I’ll gladly consider it. :slight_smile: Thank you.