[H] 246 BM Monk Looking for Mythic Raid Team

Current Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M

I am currently in the market for a guild that can bring fun, friends, and enjoyment to the game. The last tier has been pretty rough for myself trying to build a guild, and trying to recruit players into Mythic Raiding. Last tier I was in 6/10M in CN, and I would like to try and see some of the Mythic bosses this tier.

I can currently raid two nights a week, but I may be able to raid a third if it is worth it. I prefer to raid nights, so 8-12pm is my window of Raid opportunity.

What I am looking for:

• Fun: Not stressful, chill, and friendly.
  • Maturity in the raiding environment
  • Activity during peak hours of the game

What I dont want:

• Drama: After being an officer in many guilds, I dont want the drama.
  • Stress of the guild feeling like a 2nd Job
  • A guild that is only looking for AOTC, CE, KSM. Im not looking for a group that is die hard going for CE. The stress level in those groups is way too high. If we get CE that is great, but its not my priority.

What I am going to bring to the table:

• A person that will show up on time, respect others time, and will run content with the guild.
  • Experience as a Mythic raider and as a guild officer. I have lot of experience running a Raid team, so I know what it takes.
  • Willingness to help others within our guild. Running content with our guild is much more rewarding than pugging it in the long run.

Thank you for reading my post, and thank you for understanding what I am looking for. Hopefully I can be an asset to your team in the future. If you think I may fit your guild, please reach out to me on Discord (Ill see that faster than bnet).

Travatron#5505

just gonna drop this here:

Stoic (est. 2003) has grown into a group of gamers primarily focus on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft. We transferred from Proudmoore (and Alliance!) at the end of BFA. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

One of the goals of Stoic is to be the antithesis of pervasive culture that has come to light recently in Activision Blizzard. The community we have built really tries to be a haven for those people who are at the biggest risk of being ostracized in the gaming community. We stand with all Blizzard employees, especially women, in particular women of color and transgender women, nonbinary people, and other marginalized groups.

If you have friends already in the guild, or are interested in making new friends with us, contact any officer about joining as a Friends & Family member.

Otherwise, if you are interested in mythic raiding, we ask that you put in an application using the google form below. Please read further for more details!

Stoic has two mythic raid teams, Wipes at 1% (5/10M) and DVA (4/10M), as well as an AOTC team, and a weekly Friends & Family raid night, and we are recruiting skilled players for Shadowlands!

DVA (4/10M SoD)
Now recruiting:

Druid (Balance) with a willingness to flex to Resto if needed
Monk (Windwalker or Brewmaster)
Shaman (Resto)

• raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, 7pm-9pm PST, Sunday 6pm-9pm PST (7 hours / week)
  • This team started raiding in Legion, and its notable progression includes Antorus CE, Uldir 6/8M, Battle for Dazar’alor CE, and 9/10M CN
  • Recruitment officer: zerolove#1716 (bnet), zerolove#1337 (discord)

Check it out and see if you are interested.

Hi Swiiftheart,
We are currently 5/10 mythic and working on painsmith. We are looking to bolster our roster for painsmith and 9.2. Hit me up on battle.net: slegEr#1552 or Discord slegEr#2069.
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 pm eastern time.

Thank you