Current Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M
I am currently in the market for a guild that can bring fun, friends, and enjoyment to the game. The last tier has been pretty rough for myself trying to build a guild, and trying to recruit players into Mythic Raiding. Last tier I was in 6/10M in CN, and I would like to try and see some of the Mythic bosses this tier.
I can currently raid two nights a week, but I may be able to raid a third if it is worth it. I prefer to raid nights, so 8-12pm is my window of Raid opportunity.
What I am looking for:
- Fun: Not stressful, chill, and friendly.
- Maturity in the raiding environment
- Activity during peak hours of the game
What I dont want:
- Drama: After being an officer in many guilds, I dont want the drama.
- Stress of the guild feeling like a 2nd Job
- A guild that is only looking for AOTC, CE, KSM. Im not looking for a group that is die hard going for CE. The stress level in those groups is way too high. If we get CE that is great, but its not my priority.
What I am going to bring to the table:
- A person that will show up on time, respect others time, and will run content with the guild.
- Experience as a Mythic raider and as a guild officer. I have lot of experience running a Raid team, so I know what it takes.
- Willingness to help others within our guild. Running content with our guild is much more rewarding than pugging it in the long run.
Thank you for reading my post, and thank you for understanding what I am looking for. Hopefully I can be an asset to your team in the future. If you think I may fit your guild, please reach out to me on Discord (Ill see that faster than bnet).