[H] 233 Resto Druid LF Raid

Hi!

I am currently 216, looking for a new raiding home. I was 9/10M in Nya’lotha and am currently 3/10 in CN. For my current progress I was mainly a bench fill-in, as I was moving from the East Coast to the Midwest and could not commit.

I am fully able to commit now, and am looking for a casual to semi-hardcore group to progress through 9.1. I say group because my current guild, tho dead ATM means a lot to me, but if required I am OK with swapping guilds.

I am ok with flexing in a less serious environment as my boomkin ability does not really compare to my resto ability. I enjoy a fun environment where people can chat, make jokes, and become friends. I don’t like guild hopping and can be loyal to a fault.

I don’t need to be provided raid mats, but that is always a plus. I would prefer a Tues/Weds guild 7-10CST, but am open to other schedules, no Sundays.

Please feel free to contact me on bnet: Cris#1180 or discord: Cris#7653

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Cris, I thought I’d reach out with our guild recruitment post. We’re currently looking for one more regularly available healer to fill out our roster. Please feel free to respond on here as I check it daily or add me on bnet if I don’t add you first!

Manifest is a Tuesday/Thursday raiding team made up of many long term friends pushing for CE starting in 9.1. We are currently doing M CN until 9.1.

Current prog: 3/10M - 10/10H
Times: 8 - 11 PM CST Tuesday/Thursday
Looking for:

• Warlocks
  • Fury warrior
  • Balance Druid
  • Holy/Disc priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid

Not required to be in this list, if you dont play these still message or contact me here

Jakethesnake#12135 (battle)
Jake#6205 (discord)

Hay cris let’s chat some time I think you would be a fine addition healer or boomie!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 1/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF healers and skills dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Update: 233 Resto Druid (with a lot of coaching maybe balance???) coming back after short hiatus, looking for casual heroic/mythic guild. No Fri-Sun raiding, and preferably 2 days a week.

I am open to transferring but not faction changing.

Thanks!