I’ve found my new home, but I appreciate those who took the time to reach out to me. Good luck pushing for CE in Nathria!
I’m a 221 Holy Paladin looking for a CE focused guild, preferably on Area 52, but open to transferring for the right group. At 221 ilvl, I am poised to make a meaningful contribution to a team-oriented mythic guild who would welcome a player like myself.
What I’m looking for:
- Guild with leadership that has mythic progress or previous CE experience
- Raids at least two nights a week, open to raiding 4 nights a week
- Highly active with mythic keys, sales runs, alt runs, etc
- Social and friendly but focused during progression nights
What I will contribute to your guild:
- Motivated, performance-oriented player who is friendly and highly knowledgeable of his class
- 95% attendance to progression nights with knowledge of progression mechanics, complete with all consumable.
- Min-maxing of his role, including usage of healing potions/hearthstones/phails, etc.
- Player of high caliber in all facets of the game - keystone master, rival (pushing for duelist) in arenas, and very strong raider.
I’m 10/10H with attempts on a few mythic bosses in CN, and my logs will show I can be competitive with the best of holy paladins.
If you feel like I may be a fit with your guild, please reach out to me.