[H] 220 MM Hunter or 215 Guardian Druid CE Raider LF Guild

Mal’ganis preferred; I’m looking for a CE oriented 2 night group. Happy as Guardian Druid or Rdps

I’m a purple/orange parsing 2/10M MM Hunter (220 ilvl) currently, though I also have extensive raiding experience on Aff/Destro lock and Guardian Druid. I achieved CE in Ny’alotha as a Destro Lock after rerolling from BM hunter on carapace as my team needed the gateway, and my Guardian Druid was 9/11M in Antorus.
I also enjoy mythic+ (pugged KSM this season), rbgs, random bgs, and just kickin’ it with the squad.

You can reach me at
Discord: Yndeed#9636
Btag: Yndeed#1186
Happy to provide logs!

Hey Yndeed, we’re looking to add another hunter to our roster and think we may be a good fit!
I’ll leave our bit of spam below for your consideration.
Will add to discord should you like to discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-310m-1010h/775831

Hey buddy, I think you’d be a perfect fit :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-410m-1010h-led-by-multiple-ce/801284/

Hi Yndeed! If you value community in your raiding environment, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Thanks all for the consideration, I’ve got a trial booked!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to app or add

Hello Yndeed! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a tank spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Howdy Yndeed!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another hunter .

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there,

We are Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders coming back together to rebuild a Mythic Raiding guild. Most of us have raided together for years and we are looking to fill some slots to round out our roster. Some notable past achievements include:

US 170 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man (Siege of Orgrimmar)
US 43 Imperator Mar’gok
US 77 Mythic Black Hand
US 76 Mythic Archimonde
US 120 Mythic Xavius

We are currently 3/10M, 10/10H Castle Nathria after our first couple weeks of raiding together as a guild. We expect to clear Mythic this tier as we build out our roster. And expect for next tier to crest back into the US top 100!

We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but no exceptional player will be overlooked.

If you have any questions feel free to contact our recruitment officer at MayorJuevos#1615.

Thanks for your time and good luck in your search!

Hey would love to talk more with you. Add me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST - Bleeding Hollow

Yndeed,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. We would be interested in you playing hunter for us :slight_smile:

Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

We are trialing Hunters tomorrow 4/10M
The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competittive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
We are looking for a few players for our mythic prog.
Would love to talk to you more add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594