[H] 220 Holy Pally LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Found a Guild! Thanks!

Hello Bukkatini!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Sent battle tag request!

Hello Buukatini,

After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST (11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our wow forum post [H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Hey Buukatini,

I sent you a friend request on Bnet.

I am looking for a great healer to join our raid team. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that (+17 +18 +19 and higher). I myself just get my 14s done each week.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We’re currently 6/10M and are on Thrall. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur. Please look us up on wowpgrogress for my writeup about our guild. Please refer to that for details. We’ve been around since WoW’s launch on 2004. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I am free most of the week to talk. I want to talk immediately. I need this spot filled starting next week.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

You didnt mention what times or days you are looking to raid. Would you be interested in morningS?

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Btag Fearu#1984 or Discord FearU#3250

Found a Guild, Thanks for all interested!