[H] 218 WW Monk, 213 Boomy LF CE guild

Hey, we’re looking to fill our last roster spots with a couple of DPS. We’re a newly formed guild (7/10H) and plan on pushing mythic really soon. We have guildies that participate in not only raiding but pvp and of course M+. If you’re interested in switching factions along with realms, add me on bnet: fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we’re not open to swapping factions.

added on disc!

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we’re not open to swapping factions.

we’re both looking to trial for a main raid team, and it looks like you guys aren’t recruiting our classes. Thanks a ton for reaching out though!

oh okay, no worries. I added you to talk anyways

added on disc

Fistsofmayo,

Lucienz,

Have a need for both of your classes.

Hi! we would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 4/10M 10/10H close on Xy’mox.

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

added on disc.

Hey Fistsofmayo! Hope you’re doing well.

Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good WW and boomy for our Mythic progression roster. We raid two days a week (wed/thur). We are currently reforming our roster for Mythic if this is something you’re interested in.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill just a few remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Our current goal is to get CE. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Our current raid schedule is:
Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
(All times are PM)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hello i am with Magic Short Bus we are currently 5/12M and are looking for a WW that can flex MW for sunking, Also we are open to a boomie but to be 100% honest the boomie spot is highly contested atm and your boomie friend would have to earn his spot with a little more competition.

We raid Tues/Weds/Mon 9-12 EST

Link to our app: (its very short)
https://forms.gle/yDvPdrNoJDot6gWp7

My battletag: seethrowwar#2665

Hi there, my guild (H-Arthas) is currently looking for a couple DPS to fill out our Raid team and would be very interested in you and your friend. We are currently 9/10H our raid times are Wed/Mon 7:30-10:30pm EST you can add me on bnet @ kass#11590 or on Disc @ kass#6850. I look forward to hearing from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Hey there Fistsofmayo!

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Would be interested in looking at logs if youre still on the hunt. Mon-Thu 10pm-12am EST, 6/10m. Contact info at the bottom

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

[H] TILTED - Area 52

We’re a team that formed at to start raiding CE for Shadowlands and beyond. We’re 4/10M with Inerva pulls down to 4%. If you’re interested, shoot me a btag or discord request so we can jump in voice.

Tues/Weds/Thurs 11pm-2am Central

Luma#1353
Luma#5178

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Disc Priest, Rdruid

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us. We would love to have both the WW and boomy join us, we currently lack both. Thanks so much for reading!

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777

is looking to flesh out our roster for raiding, All members are 10/10H the guild itself just started.

We are looking to push CE every tier.
Looking for consistent players with a chill yet competitive attitude towards raiding.

We are looking for mostly dps roles currently, whatever class you feel you are best on.

Raid days/times
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:15pm-11:15pm est

Server/faction/region
Zul’jin/Horde/US

If interested please feel free to message me at: Hellzshadow#11797

Looking forward to playing with you

Hey there! We are currently 2/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Central and sometimes an optional Sunday. We are Rebuilding and recruiting all positions. We have had some unfortunate circumstances that lead to us actively recruiting again. We are a group of laid back 420 friendly Adults who just want to have a good time while downing content at a reasonable pace, our goal is to hit CE but with our roster issues we may not hit t his tier unless we get some quality players who are ready to clear content. If you would be interested in Trialling with us please don’t hesitate to contact anyone from the guild or my self Faithléss-Mal’Ganis or on Discord @ Killering#2514

We also have a Saturday casual raid team that raids at 7:30 Central, everyone is welcome to this raid, usually a few main raiders in there to help people out. We also want more people who are active in pvp and m+ If any of this sounds appealing please come check us out!

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633