[H] 218 WW Monk, 213 Boomy LF CE guild

Hey guys, my friend (213 Boomy) and I (218 Monk, recently swapped from Rogue) are both looking for a guild that raids and has serious plans to push CE. We both raided together last expansion and have CE Nya’lotha. Located on Illidan but are open to swapping servers for the right guild, but not faction.

Looking for 2-3 or even 4 nights a week starting at 6/7 pm PST and any end time. Able to raid any day of the week.

Raid Experience:
10/10N and 8/10 H CN (Boomy 9/10 H CN)
12/12 M Nya’lotha CE

I’m looking forward to talk with you guys, thanks for reading!

1 Like

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 2/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either an unholy DK, ww monk, also a select couple dps.

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Mid
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Mid
Hunter: Mid

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Open with dps offspec
Druid: Low
Shaman: Closed

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Hello!
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final dps spots for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Fists, I’d like to talk to you about on Area 52. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience - Churchie#5374 (Discord) or Churchie#11139 (BNet).

Hello Fistsofmayo! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a tank spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Unfortunately, only open to swapping servers and not faction. Thanks for reaching out though!

added on disc.

added on disc

We’re both DPS, so I don’t think we’d fit your open tank spot.

Hi Fistsofmayo, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

I use a template for most of these posts, and I accidentally grabbed my tank one >< We’re looking for a couple dps. I’m just not the brightest today!

Hey Fists!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Fists,

We’re currently 3/10, very close to 4/10. I’ll leave our spam below. Reach out to us if it sounds like this might work. Thanks.

Outrage is a guild comprised of returning players aiming for CE level raiding on a more casual schedule. We have many veteran players, and some have raided at top 50 US levels, but we are now looking for a lighter schedule. The core of this group achieved CE level raiding for years and years before disbanding in Nighthold, but we are now reforming the group.

Our core group has known each other for close to a decade in some cases, and we value a lighthearted raid atmosphere. We want to clear mythic content but have fun while doing so.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9-12 CST.

We are flexible with our recruiting right now. We have some people who can swap around, but we primarily just need 1-2 more core players. A tank, healer, shadow priest, mage, or boomkin is a particular need, but please don’t hesitate to apply regardless of your class and spec.

If you are interested, please contact us via the methods below. We aren’t interested in some tedious application process, but would prefer to just talk to people.

Bnet:
Notoriousqed#1591
Sage#1642

Discord:
sathrovarr#2506
sage#8575

Hey, we’re looking to fill our last roster spots with a couple of DPS. We’re a newly formed guild (7/10H) and plan on pushing mythic really soon. We have guildies that participate in not only raiding but pvp and of course M+. If you’re interested in switching factions along with realms, add me on bnet: fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we’re not open to swapping factions.

added on disc!

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we’re not open to swapping factions.

we’re both looking to trial for a main raid team, and it looks like you guys aren’t recruiting our classes. Thanks a ton for reaching out though!

oh okay, no worries. I added you to talk anyways

added on disc