[H] 217 Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Hello. I’ve been playing retail for a few months now, and am looking to push into Mythic CN. Achieved AOTC with my current guild, but unfortunately they do not have plans to push into harder content right now.

Preferably 2 nights a week on Sun / Mon / Wed starting at 7pm server or later. A group who is just starting Mythic CN would also be ideal so I can learn with the group rather than be carried.

I only have experience playing Demonology currently, but I am open to learning other specs if that’s a deal breaker. I haven’t played retail since WotLK, so there has been a LOT for me to absorb since diving in late to Shadowlands, and learning my class’ other specs have been toward the bottom of my priority list. Also have all of my timed +15’s completed.

ninjap11#1195 or Psilock in-game if you have a spot for me. Have a great day!

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord

Warlock is near and dear to my heart, and it’d be a blast to have another one to progress and compete with!

Hello again. I ended up joining a 2/10 Mythic guild, and we pushed to 3/10 before attendance dwindled, resulting in the guild officially breaking until 9.1. With that said, I’m back to looking for a Mythic raiding guild. I am still very interested in completing current mythic content, as much as I can before 9.1 releases.

I’m now 3/10, with experience on Sun King. I’m still looking for something 2 nights a week on Sun / Mon / Wed starting at 8pm EST or later. I also now have experience playing Affliction, and my current ilvl sits at 221.

I also have a 213 fury warrior that I very much enjoy playing that I would also be interested in taking into Mythic raiding, if any guilds out there are seeking a warrior.

Ninjap#0174 on Discord is the most direct way to reach me. Thanks!

hey psi, i added you on discord to talk whenever you get a chance

I know our nights aren’t ideal from what you’ve posted but if you’re flexible, I still have space.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 5/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord