[H] 216 Unholy DK (+2 Geared alts 224 & 215) LF guild

Hello, I’ve decided it’s time to look for a new guild since there are a lot that have returned for 9.1, but I want to find a guild that plans on progressing past just getting only AOTC and into Mythic raiding!

I have a preference to raid on my DK if possible. But I have a significantly geared Mage as well as Vengeance DH as other options.

I am 3/10 M exp and have earned AOTC on 5 characters. I also have a couple of friends who may be interested in joining as well!

I would highly prefer raids on Tuesday/Thursday starting around 8:30-9 PM EST. I am willing to explore other raid nights and can try to be flexible to other schedules.

Leave some info here and I’ll make sure to reach out!

Hello, we may be what you’re looking for. Check us out: [H] Recruiting DPS and Healers for 9.1 Raiding & Mythic+ - Bleeding Hollow - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Lighthealz,

Eminence is a 2 day a week guild on Tuesday/Thursday that starts at 8:30pm and ends at 11:30pm. Despite this schedule, we have achieved Cutting Edge 2 tiers in a row. We are currently seeking new DPS to bolster our 20 man roster to 25 man to allow more ideal comps for specific fights.

When you are ready, here ya go. I will be watching for it.

is LFM to join our Mythic CE team in need of all roles for 9.1 progression and M+ pushes. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 est. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Ceresc or Syvaraa.

OD Gaming on Bleeding Hollow- Horde is recruiting Mythic players for CE progression for 9.1.

We are a group of close friends with prior CE and mythic experience looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding for Sanctum of Domination. While we are aiming for CE each tier, we are a newly formed raid team and are looking for other like minded and exceptional players to join our core team. We also enjoy M+ push and other social activities.

Our raid times are:
Tues/Thurs 730-1030 est
W/ potential casual/alt Sundays.

If interested, please reach out to Syvaraa or Ceresc in-game. Or via discord Ceresc#8690.
We accept all casual and M+ players.

lol Hard pass on that guild Cjayy! Heard too many issues with drama going on lately… Should look into that!