[H] 216 Feral Druid LF Guild 2/10M exp

Contact Info:
In game: Eledast
Battle ID: Northrider15#1771

Hey all as the title says I am a 216 Feral druid. I’ve killed 10/10H and 2/10M CN with exp on Hungering. I like to push M+ keys as well. I am looking for a guild that has same or similar raid progression. I have been around the game since vanilla with tons of raid experience throughout the years.

Looking for a guild that raids evening time in the range of 9PM- 2AM EST (6PM - 11PM PST/server) preferably weekdays as weekends are kinda full with RL work and stuff.

What i can bring to the table:
Consistent DPS
Reliability
Willingness to Learn/Study up fights
Raid Ready (i.e. consumables yada yada)
Constructive input to Raid strats and ideas

Looking forward to hearing from some of You!

Hey there eledast, We’re a 2 day (+1 flex) day a week team. Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7-10 CST, with the flex day being Sunday. We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers with many years of raid leading and managing wow guilds. We are looking to just play a few times a week and be able to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun relaxed environment.

Currently LF WW monk, RET pal, Holy PAL, Boomkin, feral, Shaman dps or any above average dps at this point due to some people losing interest in expac early on.

If you are searching for a two night a week guild that is active inside and outside the game then feel free to contact an officer to set up a trial or chat.

All interested parties are encouraged to contact Iliketurtles#1146, RyanS#11222, Zeek#1714 or evildead#1247 in game.

Or if you use discord @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Eledast,

If your start times are flexible check us out - 3/10 M, 10/10 H, 2 night, weekly alt raid and lots of keys.

All that boring stuff below:

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hours a week guild that is looking to recruit more raiders for our Mythic team in Castle Nathria.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression
Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic
What we are looking for

• Warlocks, Mage, Balance Druid (No Hunters)
    *Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Our raid times are a little earlier than you’re looking for, but maybe they’ll still work for you. Give the spam a read and let me know if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991

Hey I’m with Bro Union on Area 52. We are a newly formed guild looking to flesh out and push into mythic. Our leadership has experience running guilds at a mid tier mythic level through legion and bfa, pushing to CE for Jaina and taking a break through corruption. We raid Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. Outside of raid we’re running m+ or just hanging out in discord. If you’re at all interest shoot me a message on bnet. Kalrio#1348

Hey ele!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013