[H] 213 Resto Sham 10/10 H LFG

New-ish/returning player looking for mythic raid prog guild. Played on/off previous xpacs, mostly pushing M+. SL is my first time ever raiding, however, pugged my way to AOTC. Can mostly raid any day. Thanks for taking the time to read.

(Not Just Madness) is still looking to fill our 4th healer spot as we begin mythic progression. Raids are Wed/Thur 9 pm EST until Midnight.

Reach out to myself (Plazmatic#11918) or Br33zE#1594.

Hope to hear from ya!

Hey Apoptosis,

is rebuilding our roster after falling out with previous guild (I know… a rebuild ><). 3/10M xp. Raid Lead and current team has multiple CE’s from previous xpacs. We’d love to chat with you more though if you’re interested.

Fri/Sat 10-1AM EST (7-10PM PST)

Kovas#11562 (Battle Net)
Koviey#2257 (Discord)

Hey,

Soop is looking for healers to round out our roster as we go from Heroic to Mythic, Currently 8/10 Heroic and looking to push as far as we can in Mythic. We raid Tuesday/Friday 8:00 - 11:30 pm EST

Graves#1351 on Bnet
Graves#5073 on Discord

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12Est
Would love to talk more details with you
add me on discord Br33ze420#9584
or Bnet - Br33zE#1594

Hey there! If you’re looking for something that won’t eat up all of your time
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier
Add me on discord and we can talk
Neil#4199

Hey there! We are searching for a Resto shaman to round out our excellent healing team in our push for CE in Nathria. Would love to talk to you about potentially joining our group. Obligatory guild blurb below :slight_smile:

< For the Applause > Bleeding Hollow [H]

Raid Times: T/W 8P-11:30P EST (occasionally to 12A contingent on progress) with an optional Monday night Clean Up/Heroic raid as well.

Currently 2/10M, 10/10H looking to continue making the push for our first CE! Our raid group, under a former guild name, achieved 11/12M Ny’alotha last tier.

We are a great group of folks pulled together through the power of Coronavirus! We strive to be a non-toxic, fun, and focused raid team. Our guild has a good mix of casual and more hardcore players interested in Keys, RBGs, and, of course, making the push for CE.

We are in need of a Resto Shaman and RDPS to fill out our roster to a healthy 25. Recruits should be team players who are able to stay focused through wipes, don’t mind being sat for a preferable raid comp, and are committed to the Raid team as a whole.

Please reach out to me, Junkman#1869, should you be interested in joining and we can chat about your goals, experience, and expectations.

Hey Apoptosis! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a solid Resto Shaman for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots (particularly a healer) for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

hey add me on bnet Br33zE#1594
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST

Good morning,

My guild is currently recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers for Mythic progression! Here is a link for our recruitment post: [H] Recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers for Mythic Progression!

Feel free to message me If you have questions or are interested in joining us!

Hello
I’m from Frisky Business on Tichondrius. We are a 6/10M semi-hardcore CE guild.
We have two Mythic CE teams and we raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7pm - 10pm PST (10:00pm - 1am EST)
You can check out our Discord or website for more information and apply if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/bAmmhyk
Thank you for your time,
Sara

Hey, if you haven’t found a place to land. Message me on discord ruminat1on#5747

Sever Reality, 3/10M looking for a healer. We raid Monday - Thursday 9pm-12.

Reach out to me at SEABREEZE#11571 if interested

Cozy is a PvE focused guild what was founded halfway through the expansion by a group of people who were looking to create a guild that pushed end game content while maintaining a fun an laid back environment.

With the late start to the expansion we have already achieved 10/10 H and 3/10M.

Our raid nights are Tuesday & Thursday and we raid from 8:15-11:15 PM EST.

If you are interesting or have any questions reach out to:

Discord:
sharty#6349
serenade.eXe#1575

BNet:
scotty#12548
goripj#1660