[H] 210 Lock LF east coast semi-hardcore guild

Hey Envin!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Envin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking for Solid DPS. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hi Envin,

Glad you came back as Shadowlands is such a good expansion so far! We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We’re currently 10/10H CN. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)!
We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow)
Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M
Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hi Envin! We are currently looking for a Warlock to run TBC with. If you haven’t already found a home we would love to have a chat and see if you would like to come hang/raid with us. Our guild info is below, and you can reach me at JaneDoe#1145. Hoping to hear from you!

Guild Name: TBD
Faction: Horde
Server: Ashkandi (Medium pop server)
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Heya Envin!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello there! I am lookin g to expand our raid team…check us out!

Hey there,

- Turalyon (currently 2/10M) needs a warlock for our raid team. I would love to chat with you. Please add me at Ooforia#1365

Hello Envin

We are a new rolled guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to fill our ranks. If something new interests you feel free to reach out for more information

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Info here,
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wipe-ur-butts-1010h-lf-dps-for-mythic-prog-2-days/

We’re looking for a reliable warlock

Hey Envin!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hi We are looking for clothies to help us blow up Sire Denathrius.
Currently 9/10H striving for AOTC every tier.

[Masochistic Tendencies] is an adult laid back guild on Turalyon (EST). Raid times are Mon/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST. M+ going on all the time, very active discord, and always up for shenanigans and debauchery.

Btag: Alykii#1736

/cheers

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested…

Hi Envin,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. We would love to add a lock with your experience to our raid team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212

Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

If you’re still looking hit me up if you like what you see!
Jaystir#1204 - Discord

I dont know if you have ever considered raiding mornings

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984 or discord FearU#325

Hello! Would love for you to consider Faded Gods on Kil’Jaeden. We have players in every time zone. It’s fairly spread out, but we raid Sat/Sun 8 - 10 central. Here is some more info about us:

Faded Gods (Horde/Kil’Jaeden)

About
We are a raiding progression guild that raids Sat/Sun 6-8PST. We also have pvp and m+ nights currently on Thursdays for those interested as well as people doing content during the week at other times. All of our events (raids/m+ nights/pvp) are done with sign ups through discord. We have several others who push keys during the week on various nights/times.

We are a semi-casual/hardcore raiding guild that is in the process of adding to our roster. We plan to continue to raid heroic for the time being as we build the roster up. We are running 2/3/9-10 comps looking toward 2/4/12-14. We are a tight nit group that is both laid back, but also looking to clear content together and have fun!

Needs
Range DPS - High - prefer warlock, ele sham, or boomie (open to all specs)
Melee DPS - Medium - prefer warrior, havoc dh (open to all, but DK)
4th Healer and backup heals - Medium - prefer disc priest of hpal (open to other specs)
Backup tank - Low - always recruiting someone willing to backup tank, but can dps main.

Add on BNet bark#11701