[H] 210 Lock LF east coast semi-hardcore guild

Experienced warlock looking for a new home. Been playing since vanilla and raided each classic phase. I took a small break after the initial Shadowlands honeymoon period but I’m looking to dive back in!

I have previous CE raiding experience but I’m looking for a comfortable AOTC team, preferably east coast :slight_smile:

Hello names Mark, team Welcome to Chilis is based on zul’jin Horde! looking to recruit for its second raid team raiding on Saturday’s 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST! Add me on disc MarkWallBang#2010 so we can talk more if possible! =)

Hi Envin! Would love to chat with you on discord! Letholas#9581

Hey there,

Funky Town is on US-Illidan Horde. Our raid group is mostly comprised of players that have either returned to the game recently or have been out of the raiding scene for quite a while. We raid Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern. Interested in talking more.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

HI There!

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Feel Free to reach out to me via Bnet Sairys#11858 with any questions!

Hey Envin. Our guild is currently recruiting.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Phury would be a great fit for u we have no issues getting aotc everytier and we strive to get as far into mythic as we can we are currently 10/10h 1/10m and we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est …tang#1917 hit me up if intrested!!!

[US][H][Bleeding Hollow] 1 day raiding guild Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST

We try to push content on a minimalist Schedule to avoid burning out every tier. Add me on discord: Neil#4199 and we can talk to see if we would be a fit for you.

Currently 2/10 M

Hey Envin!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Envin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking for Solid DPS. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hi Envin,

Glad you came back as Shadowlands is such a good expansion so far! We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We’re currently 10/10H CN. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)!
We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow)
Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M
Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hi Envin! We are currently looking for a Warlock to run TBC with. If you haven’t already found a home we would love to have a chat and see if you would like to come hang/raid with us. Our guild info is below, and you can reach me at JaneDoe#1145. Hoping to hear from you!

Guild Name: TBD
Faction: Horde
Server: Ashkandi (Medium pop server)
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Heya Envin!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello there! I am lookin g to expand our raid team…check us out!

Hey there,

- Turalyon (currently 2/10M) needs a warlock for our raid team. I would love to chat with you. Please add me at Ooforia#1365

Hello Envin

We are a new rolled guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to fill our ranks. If something new interests you feel free to reach out for more information

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Info here,
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wipe-ur-butts-1010h-lf-dps-for-mythic-prog-2-days/