[H] 2/10 Blood dk/Brm/Vdh looking for CE Guild

Hey there. If youre lookin for a multi-vers tank. search no more. i have a 218 Blood dk, a 212 BrM and currently working on a Vdh ilvl 200. im willing to transfer realms but not factions. i can raid any day of the week just not before 5 pm PST. if you are intrested i have logs to show. Im just looking for a home. and hang out and have fun with my fellow raiders

Bnet - Nerdrage#12234
Discord - Nerdrage#2066

hey bud, your mage is cute. do you play it at all or are you determined to tank? one of our tanks is willing to reroll dps for the right fit, but it would have to be that. we run DH / War atm, but could slot in essentially any of what you have listed to fit.

we raid 8:30-11:30 pm EST wed/thur and have no interest in pushing cutting edge. this is an aotc / alt friendly guild. we are just vibing. we do a lot of xrealm content with our community which makes mythic raiding pretty much impossible lol. could always use another key tank as well if that’s more your speed.

is looking for a Tanky boy like yourself. We raid on Tues/Wed 8-11pm server and are currently 3/10 mythic working on Sun King. We provide raiding mats and repairs. We think CE is possible this tier, will be more confident is getting it next tier for sure.