(H) 209 Boomkin LF Raid

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you <3

You sound like a great fit for our team! :slight_smile:

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Lok’tar, Wutu!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday and Saturday 7-10 central, and we have room on our team for a boomkin. We’re 1/10M 10/10H.

Paeoni
btag: ember#1670
discord (preferred): ember#2528

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)
???

Hey there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. We will start organizing Mythic PUGs on Area 52 soon, too! Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-needs-more-for-mythic-raiding-910h-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Wutu! Progression - Akama, Dragonmaw, Mug’thol [H] 3/10 H - Is the place to be man.
We are 3 weeks into our burgeoning existence as a guild and we need more like yourself, someone looking to get the most out of their in game time and wanting to find a community to fit into!

Our Goal is simple: To progress. We want to achieve AoTC this tier and we will be in full force for next tier.

Its an exciting time for our guild Wutu, there is so much happening each day in game and on discord; Mythic plus, RBGs, arenas, casual events etc. There is only one chance to be apart of the beginning of something big and this is that chance!

Contact me @ MRK#11295 for more details, and i hope to hear from you soon Wutu

I’ll start contacting guilds that I think will fit for me tonight. Thanks for all the interest.

Good morning,

My guild is currently recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers to fill our core roster for Mythic Progression. I feel our values align since we are looking to push Mythic content as far as we can go, but with a relaxed attitude. Here is a link to our recruitment post If you’d like to see more information: [H] <Twisted Logic> Recruiting DPS as we progress into Mythic Vault of Incarnates

Feel free to reply here or message me on any of the platforms provided.

Thank you for taking the time!

Wutu, nice to meet you.

I think Cozy fits what you are looking for pretty perfectly. We have one raid group about to get AOTC and another close behind looking for more ranged DPS. The dry/sarcastic humor is our MO. Very active, collaborative, and supportive group of players just trying to progress together and see how far we can take it.

Hit me up on Discord: Cozybadguy#8607

Hit me up on discord: Cozyba

Insert a guild name here is currently recruiting healers and high dps for our weekend late night raid group.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm cst. - 2am cst.

We have a solid core of two great tanks and high dps melee and ranged, what we need are consistent heals that know their class and love to put up huge healing numbers.

For more info or a guild invite for a tryout contact us at Revenant#11470 (battle.net) or RevenantEverest#2136 (discord)

Nostalgic is a 21+, two night, raiding guild on Area 52 looking for more skilled players with great personalities for progression into mythic. Our goal is always to obtain Aotc and push as far into mythic before the next raid is released.

Raid Days/Times- Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30 Server

This is an easy going environment where we want to have fun while killing bosses while progressing. We are interested in committed people with good attitudes in order to continue making this an enjoyable and productive atmosphere. We expect you to have a good knowledge of your class and of the raid bosses before we go into an encounter, show up on time, and be consistent. Survivability and mechanics are paramount, DPS is secondary. We do not allow drama or elitism; both are poison to the foundation we are striving to build.

Please contact Rah#1152 with anymore questions.

Sound like a fantastic fit!

Satire is a brand new guild on the server Illidan. We recently moved to Illidan looking to expand our roster for Mythic raiding. Before the moved, our guild had reached 9/10H with many guild members reaching AOTC.

Our raiding schedule will be F/Sat 9pm - 12 am (CST). We also have a farm/alt raid night Tuesdays from 9pm - last boss kill CST.

While we might have a specific composition in mind, we welcome all to apply to the guild.

Email you interest to Satireraiding@gmail.com, send me a private message on discord at pdubbs34#8341, or contact me via Battle.net at Gingivits#11827. You may also contact Ironicjester#1168 (GM).

Hi Wutu,

We should chat if you’re interested add me! =) GL in your searching!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349

Stormbound [10/10H 3/10M] is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 eastern.

Several of our members are Gladiator PvPers, CE raiders, and/or push for highly competitive raider io scores.

Our goal is to get CE, while maintaining 2 a week raid schedule and a positive, non-elitist, raid atmosphere.

All specs may apply, though if you play a non-meta spec, you must play it at a level where your numbers are competitive.

Reply here, or send me a DM on Discord.

Discord - Joltheus #8365
Bnet - MetalFingers #1510

Hello Wutu

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Sounds like u be a great fit here! Lets chat
Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for the last several expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing Aotc with pushing a few mythic kills as well. We are recruiting mythic + pushers and PVP players for a well rounded community.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
4/ 10 H CN
3/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M BOD
Needs: Open
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey there Wutu!

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest (Any Spec), Mage, Ranged DPS

More social players also welcome!

Currently seeking the above for Heroic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet or Pabst#3308 on Discord