[H] 209 BM/MM Hunter LF Heroic Guild - Long Time Player

Hello,[ [Mal’Ganis] Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 ranged dps
1 healer

1 MM Hunter (Perf)
1 Aff Lock (Perf)
1 Boomie (Perf)
1 Flex Range (Perf)
1 Disc Priest (Perf)

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

Hey Vend!
We would definitely love to add your extensive history and talent to our Weekend raid team. We are currently 2/10M on the Weekday raid and just recently swapped into Heroic for the weekend (Alt friendly) run. We are hoping that weekend run will be able to get AOTC as a unit in the very near future.

A Bit more about the guild:
We play on Stormrage Alliance and are named Prototype
We Raid Saturdays 8-midnight EST
We also have a very active M+ group and try to run in guild RBGs as often as we have the interest for them.

If the guild interests you I would absolutely love to talk to you about joining. You can contact me on Bnet - Burnsey#1181

Good luck on your guild search!

Hello!

Familia is a new guild on Mal’Ganis that is looking to do exactly what you are asking for. We do have an older crowd with a splash of younglings and would love to have your experience.

Our goals are to build up the roster and casually/semi-seriously progress through CN and be ready for the next tier. M+ is also on the list to push as far as we can get it with being reasonable and considerate of everyone’s time.

I would love to have a further conversation, so if you are interested please message me @ Ulamogg#1717

Hey Ven!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey there Vendethiel!

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

My guild is Inevitable on Shu’halo. We are looking for RDPS and even though we are trying to move into Mythic I wouldn’t put us as a “hardcore” guild. We still try to have fun even if things aren’t going the greatest and make adjustments as needed. We do raid 3 nights a week Tues/thurs/friday and the times are 7pm EST to 11pm EST. There is a more fun run on Wednesdays which is typically super relaxed and toes in heroic a bit but primarily focuses on having a good time. We run keys all of the time and in general just hang out and roast each other tbh. Alot of our members work full time jobs and have to be late occasionally due to it. If interested you can contact me on Discord @ Ratha#0856 or Bnet @ Ratha#11237

Hi Vendethiel,

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots. We are currently 10/10N 4/10H and raid Wednesday/Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hi Ven,

I run a guild on Illidan that labels itself as casual. Our core is made up of pretty competent players who are also previously hardcore raiders and CE focused, but we welcome anyone that wants to get into raiding and is scared to take the leap. We tend to have a pretty relaxed and fun raid environment, but definitely get down to business when it comes to progression.

We are 8/10 H and will gently push into Mythic but are not CE focused.

Contact Info

Discord: YaBoiBangz#9359

Bnet: YaBoiBangz#1888

Hey there, I’m hoping that my guild is what you’re looking for

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Welcome to chilis is currently 10/10 H progressing on Mythic. We are proactively working towards mythic progression and plan to move forward with mythic. We are rounding off our core group currently.

What we have to offer -

Raid times - T/W 8:30 -11 EST

Serious raid environment
Guild events
Sale runs
PvP

What we expect -

80% attendance with notice
Mechanics done properly
Knowing your class

What we are looking for -

Tanks - FILLED
Healers - Monk - pally - druid
DPS - Shadow Priest, Mage, Lock

Application form - https ://forms.gle/eVX2CDU9Pz9GfdxW9 (Remove space. This is required)

Please contact -

GM - Hiddentroll#12347
RL - Spence#11584
Recruitment Lead - MarkWallBang#1894

We’re looking for a mage/hunter and perhaps 1-2 others for our raid team! Our raid is 4/10 Heroic on Area 52 Horde with our focus on getting AOTC each tier. We are looking for a couple more folks to round out our team. We raid one night a week (Saturdays 8.30-10 ET) with a variety of pick up activities going on throughout the week. We are looking for someone ready to hop into progression right now that is geared to the current standards and has a basic working knowledge of the raid fights.

We are not a hard core group, but we also value each others time. Your personality and the fit in the guild is considered as heavily as your raid performance. Please add me on battletag Nettie#1867 if you are interested in chatting more.

Hi there :wink: I’m with Eternal Kingdom a multi-team raiding community and I’m hoping you might be interested in Team Legacy. We ARE raiding mythic (just 2/10 so far) but we are an older crowd that sounds like it might be a good fit for you. We raid M/TU/W 8-11PST. I’d be happy to send you my twitch so you can watch some vods and see if it’s the environment you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Man I Love Fishing is an ever expanding core group of people that have been playing WoW since Vanilla. We’re on Emerald Dream - US - Horde and we have two raid nights a week (listed at bottom of post). Outside of our serious progression, we frequently run M+, PvP, group Torghast and all kinds of other group content!

We’re currently 8/10H & 10/10N.

Our main communications platform is Discord and you’ll find people to play with in most timezones.

For more information, please feel free to reach out to me on discord or message here.

Discord: Goshawk#2037

Raid Times: Tuesdays 7pm - 11pm CST and Thursdays 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST

Vendetheil,

We have a very active guild and really good karma. Here is our latest post: [H] [Bleeding Hollow] <Cozy> 7/10H looking for more raiders for both raid groups

We’re looking for people to come in and trial with one of our raid groups and people that work out will be added to the team.

Hit me up to chat, we could have you raiding with the group of trial as soon as tonight.

Discord: Cozybadguy#8607 Bnet: Cozybadguy#1180 Website: cozy guild . net

Hey V,

We’re in the market for some fresh faces, and might be a good fit for you! A little bit about us, and what we’re looking for:

About

Adventure Co [H][Tichondrius] is founded by long-time MMORPG veterans. Now that we’re “all grown up” with jobs, significant others, kids, etc., we created a mature (18+) guild focused on having fun while still progressing mythic content.

Core Values

Adventure Co is a safe place for all. To achieve that, we have a couple of values to follow:

• Be Empathetic - Understand that every member of the guild is a person with feelings, needs, and real-life stresses of their own.

• Have Fun - Don’t take this game too seriously, and remember we are here to have fun.

Current Raid Progression

10/10N & 7/10H

Raid Schedule

• Monday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Thursday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Optional Wednesday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific - Farm night, M+, achievement runs, etc.

If you’re interested in chatting you can hit me up @Naberious#3107 on Discord or Naberious#1134 in-game with questions!

Thanks!

Hey Dude!

Looks like we’re aligned and I think we’d be a great match! That being said, it looks like you got a bunch of people shooting their shot already. In the off-chance you’re still on the market and weighing your options, see below for an intro to Sloth!

We’re a group of friends/randos who have been playing multiple games across the years together. Our focus is on having fun, ragging on each other and just enjoying the games we play with whomever is on the other end. While we play WoW, we also play a crap ton of other games and we hang out on Discord often. If you’re looking to chill and become biffles with your next guild, Sloth’s for you!

See below for our super duper serious recruitment message:

LF lovable scumbags of all specs to round out or raid group. We’ve got full AOTC across multiple expansions and are focusing on Mythic+ & Heroic raiding. Right now we speed run the last 4 of Normal and then jump into Heroic for progression. Our raid times are T/TH 9PM – 12AM EST. Come join us, ya big cuties!

P.S: To be up front, we have no interest in Mythic. We’re laid back and casual but like everyone else, we want to kill stuff and make progress.

Feel free to shoot me a message on bnet Hadzy#1417 and or Nogoa#1522 if you’re interested!

Here’s hoping we hear from ya!

Hey Vend,

Blacklisted is a 1 night per week (8-11:30 EST Thursdays) 9/10H guild looking for some DPS. We’re a bunch of adults too with real jobs and real responsibilities. While we’ll push into mythic after heroic our intention is not to be CE, it’s to progress as far as we can on a single raid night per week, and respect our raiders’ time.

We’ve got 2-3 M+ groups pushing around 13-15 right now on most off nights. Add me on BNET @ Dwaffle#1360 if this sounds appealing.

Best,
Dwaffle

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491