[H] 207 Shadow priest LF mythic guild

Shadow priest main with holy offspec currently looking for a 2 day mythic guild, Area 52 preferred. Current progress is 1/10 mythic. Multiple tiers with CE experience and I’m happy to discuss my overall mythic progress in previous tiers in detail once we get in touch.

My preferred days are M-Th or Sundays with anytime between 6-11 EST.

Will not faction change, so don’t ask.

Will link any logs upon request.

Add me on discord at Lorf#2701 if you are interested.

1 Like

bump it up

bump it up

still looking

still looking

Hey Abriel our guild Bunch of Padders on area 52 HORDE is recruiting and would love to have you playing with us

We are a semi-hardcore CE mythic raiding focused guild looking for more good talent to fill our roster. Our intention is push as far as we can in the 8 hours, we raid every week. In our off time we hang out in discord run keys and group up for arenas. If your looking for a raiding guild on Area-52 and our raid times and culture fit, please feel free to reach out.

Raid Times
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9PM-1AM server time/EST

Contacts:

Recruitment Officer:
BNET:agentbuu#1442 or DISC :agentvibes#7871

still looking for a good fit

[H][Mal'Ganis] Undercover Elitists Recruiting! is my copy pasta my iPad doesn’t support copying the entire post, please check it out and I will send you a friend request

Hey how’s it going. We are looking for a few solid dps to round out our roster. Shoot me a message on discord DaBeez#3343 if we spark your interest!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

still looking

Hey arb!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
1/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…