Class/Spec: Death Knight Unholy Ilvl: 201
Faction: Horde | Mal’ganis Preferred but will transfer if needed
Cleared: 10/10 N CN
Legion: Cutting Edge: Xavius
Btag: Travis#1503
Discord: Talexander#6954
Links: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/talexander
https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Talexander
Availability: Any day, 10:00 PM est or later till whenever.
LF: A group of people who like to have fun and clear when it needs to be done. Looking to get back into mythic raiding.
Notes: I just came back to WoW. I dont have many parses as such or much of a raider.io score. I’m an experienced mythic raider and have parses from that time period. I can preform and do mechanics. I have 7 AoTC and 1 CE. Add me on here or battle.net as a friend to ask more info.

Hello, I know the times are little off from what you were looking for, however if they are something you can make happen we will be happy to talk with you!

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 2
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey hey T
With Geass Control is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

With Geass Control

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hello Talexander!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372