[H] 200 MM Hunter looking for a home

Like it says, 200 MM hunter looking for a home. I have multiple from multiple expansions under my belt, have helped lead raid teams and general guild maintenance. Looking for a team that is either a daytime group, or a late night group.

Thanks!

Discord: Gadunks#0532
BNet: Gadunks#1250

< Blood on the Snow > currently 3/10 H
We progression raid Wednesday and Saturday at 8pm - 12am EST and clear normal on Sunday at 2pm EST.

Looking to finish up our core raid 20 man raid group to progress thru heroic and into mythic.

Check us out at < www. bloodonthesnow .net>

Bnet: DeltaPrime#11178

In-game: Meelõw, Lukah, or Sathish for more info!

Hey! MM Hunter here. My guild is looking for rdps. Apply in guild finder. We are named OnlyFam.

Tried sending you a discord message. OnlyFam Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm 8/10h we just started heroic two weeks ago. We need rdps.

Hey hey D
is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867