[H] 2 Healers LF weekend raiding in SL

Hello – two long-time friends and long-time players of wow (we’ve both played since Vanilla) are looking for a raiding guild.

About us:

Nycthras

Class: Holy Paladin currently – looking to switch to Disc Priest for Shadowlands
Raiding Experience: raiding since BC so lots of previous Mythic/Old Heroic raiding experience. In terms of current progression, I got 12/12H Nya – I unfortunately had to stop raiding due to my long-time partner and I breaking up.

Kaelani

Class: MW (also willing to consider Resto Druid)
BfA Cleared: 7/8M Uldir, 7/9M BoD, 4/8M EP, 11/12M Nya [guild broke up on M Nzoth] (logs available)
Legion: 7/7M EN CE, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 6/10M ABT – on a MW/RDruid/HPriest
Previous Experience: Raiding since Vanilla so lots of previous Mythic/Old Heroic raiding experience.

What we’re looking for:
Because of the timing of the expansion, we are looking for an AoTC guild that also runs keys regularly.

Availability:

• NOT AVAILABLE TUES/WED/THURS
  • Mon/Fri: evenings / late-night
  • Sat/Sun: anytime

BattleTag/DiscordTag:
nyc#11488 / nycthras#5505
kaelani#1390 / kaelani#4805

Still looking!

Hey guys, feel free to check out [H] <AOTCasual> - Fri/Sat 9pm-12am - LF Heal/DPS - We’re a (semi) late night raiding guild, forming up. Focused on CE-at-a-casual pace. Reach out if you’d like to talk - Would love to have you guys.