[H] 2/8M rdps lf guild

Raided Uldir earlier in the xpac but my guild fell apart due to internal issues, took a big break and i’ve resubbed recently, looking to secure a spot heading into Dazar’alor. I play ele sham (371) / arcane mage (369).

Prefer to stay Horde, willing to server xfer, Currently on Barthilas and Khaz’goroth.

Veni#11226 on bnet or Veni#7373 discord
Thanks B)

If you’re interested in Mythic raiding at only 1 night a week commitment, looks us up

Greetings!

[A] Frostmourne (Shadow of Elune) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild recruiting for 8.1.5 and beyond. We are a newly formed guild of previous Mythic raiders 5/8M.

We are looking to raid for core progression on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 7pm - 10pm. We are recruiting for all classes and roles, and are looking for people who are dedicated, willing to learn and who know how to have fun.

We also run M+ and Arenas regularly.

PM me for any questions, or add me on Discord Cassie#4918

Look forward to hearing from you :smiley:

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to main dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

[H] Caffeinated [Saurfang] - 3/8M - LF Shaman/Frost DK/Ranged DPS sorry for impersonal reply. I’m at work on my phone.

Egad#1317