[H] 189 Resto druid/ 185 Unholy DK LF raiding guild

I have a 186 Resto druid and a 184 Unholy DK currently looking for a raiding guild. My schedule is very flexible with times and dates. I have previous raiding exp on multiple healing classes an looking to branch out into dps aswell.

Leave your battlenet/guild msg or add my bnet JhonSmit#11517

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Hey there! Would love to chat! If you have discord please hit me up for further information! I think you would make a great fit to our guild! Discord: Kodiak#1619

we’ve been trying to pick up a resto druid. I’ll drop my add below, if you’re interested, lets chat!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for 2 healers (holy priest, holy pally or resto druid preferred) and a couple RDPS (we are especially interested in a Boomie and an SPriest). We do have room to take on 1-2 more Melee as well.
Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey Daveigh, we are in need of more DPS in general right now. Dependable, consistent DPS who can do mechanics. If that describes you, take a look below and see if our guild would be a good fit for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-lf-pallymonk-heals-and-monk-dps-for-heroicmythic-core-raid/757904?u=heruice-thrall

Bump up still looking

Hey there Daveigh,

We are currently 10/10N 2/10 Heroic (Pre Huntsman nerf) with us raiding tomorrow and Monday.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Low
Mage: Low
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Bump up still keeping options open.