[H] 1500 iO - 414 prot warrior / 415 frost mage / 414 arms warrior LF raiding guild/mythic+ team - 3 players

Hello
we are all 1500+ iO, with multiple toons. Just looking for a fun group to raid and down some content. Prefer late night raiding. both currently 3/9M using RF, as we are in a PVP guild.

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers and possible Tank. We are currently 8/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We also have a second group that is 5/9m They raid sun-Mon 10-1Pm Est.
How we run our guild is we compete for raid spots. Players that play at a high lvl and do mechanics can earn core spots. We focus on guild progression over everything and that being said some fights require certain classes to sit and to come in.
If you have any questions about us feel free to ask Brim#1101 If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you. Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D
Sorry for the block post aswell haha

:grin::grin: !

Hiya! I’m the recruiter for -Pot On Two- on Tichondrius, Horde side. :slight_smile:
We’re always looking to add more to the fam, but especially would like to add more DPS for our raid team, especially ranged…
We have a lot of mythic+ teams everyday, so there’s always something to get involved in. :slight_smile: Active discord as well.
Aotc, 1/9 M - Aotc 2/2 H CoS
Raid times:
Sat/sun 1-4pm PST (progression)
Fri 4:30-7:30pm PST (farm clears, not mandatory)

We’re starting a rated BG team soon as well. Our goal is to keep pushing further in mythic BoD; but ultimately we want to have a SOLID raid team to hit the ground running in 8.2! Would love to have you along for the ride. :slight_smile: Please HMU And id love to chat, get to know you guys, and see if we’d be a good fit! Cheers!

Bnet @Dodger#1439
Discord @Dodger#6474

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (6/9M) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde. We’re looking for a tank and DPS for our raid team, as well as more people to do m+ with.
M+ team ~1770 avg io score
7/8M Uldir
5/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

The Barber Shop BOD H9/9 M3/9 | COS H2/2 - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
The Barber Shop is looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for progression now and 8.2. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys or playing online board games, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, Friday and Saturday, 10:30pm-01:30am EST (7:30pm-10:30pm PST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Healer (Restoration Druid, Holy/Discipline Priest, Mistweaver Monk)
2x DPS (We are considering all DPS options at this time)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey Iceicebaebee! Great name! Would love to chat about joining an up and coming guild on Illidan! Let me know what you think!

< Quantum > [H] is a new-ish AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistent basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players may also run in our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Really friendly mythic raiding guild here!

Concordant is recruiting!
We seek strong, motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, and enjoy maximizing a favorite class in a fun, professional raiding community.

About Concordant:

• 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS, 3/8M Uldir
  • Team focused group
  • Repairs, food, and enchants provided.
  • Raid nights: Tues / Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM server (EST)

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Orgrimmar, HFC, and Antorus achievement mounts, as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements.

You can also contact…
any of our other guild members online at the time, and they will direct you to an officer.

While we are recruiting for our mythic raid progression, we are also looking for all strong players who are interested in clearing high level 5-man content. If you are aspiring to clear +12 and above Mythic Dungeons, but not interested in raiding, your application will still be considered.

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, or Died#1748 in game.