[H] 10/10Mxp 224 Spriest, Hunter, and Warrior LFG!

Hi all, all three of us are currently looking for a home for the remainder of shadowlands, as our guild has fizzled out over the course of the expansion. Together we have multiple CE achievements and one Hall of Fame achievement. We are looking for a fun and chill group to kill bosses and hope to get CE with.

We have been pugging our progress since our guild stopped after getting AotC. We are 8/10 mythic and have all phase experience on SLG, over 150 pulls on Sire with a LOT of phase 3 experience, and we are looking for a guild with similar progress.

We are looking for a 2 day a week guild on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

Raid times are pretty flexible. We can play any time between 7pm through midnight EST.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/sharver#bybracket=1
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/petrels#bybracket=1
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/acamon#difficulty=4&bybracket=1
*Aca rerolled to warrior late into the tier.

I am free to chat any time as I’m working from home.

discord: Xelraz#7943

Part Time Pro is looking to expand with a second mythic raid roster. Currently our Tues/Thurs group is 8/10M and our new Wed/Fri group is 10/10H and looking to head into mythic! Many people in our guild enjoy running keys, and are always willing to help push them.

Our Needs:
Our Tues/Thurs group is in need of ranged dps. If you’re a CE minded raider, and would like to join, please contact our T/Th recruitment officer.

Our Wed/Fri group is looking for the following:

• Fire Mage
  • DD DK
  • WW Monk
  • Warlock
  • MM/BM Hunter
  • Boomkin
  • Spriest
  • Ele Shaman
  • DD DH

HOWEVER, even if your class/spec isn’t listed, if you’re interested and an exceptional player you should still contact our recruitment officers!

Good raid attendance is highly valued, we understand life can get in the way. However, this is a Mythic progression guild, we like to show up on time and get what we can done, with the time we have available, raiding only two days a week.

Schedule
Tues/Thurs Team 6:30pm-9:30pm PST
Wed/Fri Team 6:30pm-9:30pm PST
All times are in PST.

If you have any questions, or would like to join, you can find our battle tags below.

Battle Tags
Tues/Thurs Recruitment Officer Zexd#1244
Wed/Fri Recruitment Officer lexinis#1476

We would love to chat with about our main team hit us up on btag

Morning bump

Add me on discord RealPicsOnly#4722

9.1 hype??

Looking for a long term home!

Bump to the bump!

We have no home for 9.1 :frowning:

Early bumpy

Bump for Father’s Day

9.1 we are ready to grind!

To the top please

hey, i added you on discord. i look forward to talking with you. we’re looking for your exact make at Emeral Parrots on Zul’Jin. 4/10 mythic 2 nights a week wednesdays and sundays with optional friday for fun run.

Still looking for a home!

To the top!

The group we were playing with disbanded without any notice :frowning:

Top please

Need a home!

Need a group please!

To the top!