[H] 10/10H LF more 1 night a week raiders, M+ and sociable casuals!

Ataxyia is looking for more!!
(first raid cleared 9/10H)

Ataxyia is a guild who enjoys progression, as well as having a good time. When it comes to raiding, we tend to push heroic clears fast, then go easier on mythic bosses. We are a group of like-minded people who love good banter and fun, where we enjoy seeing the content of the game but also understand real life.

RAID
Wed 7.30-10.30pm (one night a week only) -currently 10/10 Heroic, about to start first couple of bosses on Mythic.
Looking for:
Ranged DPS

MYTHIC+
Currently clearing 12’s-16’s comfortably on mains.
Looking for many more of all skill levels, as long as your willing to learn and have fun doing it!

All sociable casuals are welcome, so long as you can handle good banter and just want to have some fun while you game!

Please contact Doc or myself for more info :slight_smile:
Jai = Bnet: Anekaiz#6824 Discord: Jaiyah#8466
Doc = Bnet: Docbot#1756 Discord: Doc#5158

Still in need of a few ranged dps (mage/warlock/boomy preferred). Less of a priority on healers, possible hybrid spots only.

Hey, I’m a Resto druid looking for M+ team/players to push for KSM. If there is any spots open I’m keen to push, pug life is hard :frowning:

reetzy#2686

Now 10/10H, we are still after a few ranged dps to round out a team for a few of the easier mythic bosses. M+ players as well as we now have KSM players and would like to push for a few more.

Hi, I’m looking to push for KSM, currently 1068io resto druid. Would this be a class you are looking for M+?