[H] 10/10 H <Starfleet Academy> Tue/Thur 6:45-8:45 PM PST – Recruiting all DPS

Greetings from The Bridge.

[H] Starfleet Academy is currently recruiting skilled players to bolster our roster for a Heroic AOTC experience. We are looking for DPS to bolster our core.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 6:45 – 8:45 PM PST
  • Thursday 6:45 – 8:45 PM PST

Prime Directive: Full clearing Normal/Heroic and securing AOTC every content patch. If provided enough people, we will aim for Mythic bosses within our reach.

What I’m looking for:

Starfleet Academy is an exceptionally tight knit and welcoming guild comprised of a variety of backgrounds. Because of this, I’m looking for personalities that can mesh with our culture just as much as I’m looking for a player’s skill/versatility.

• We use Warcraft Logs frequently to measure the guild’s performance as well as player aptitude. You must be okay with parsing. You must also have a desire to improve.
  • I expect preparedness during raids, up-to-date raider mains, and an ability to bring solid performance to Mythic+.
  • Attendance. We operate on a light raiding schedule.
  • Inclusively minded (LGBT+). We have a very diverse group of people here. Our culture is one of our strongest assets.

What to expect in Starfleet Academy?

• Our raid environment is very laid back. There’s a wide range of personalities here that make every raid night enjoyable.
  • I have extensive raid leading and guild leadership experience. Expect a lot of coordination during progression that perfectly complements our more relaxed environment.
  • Consumables provided for every raid.

Okay, but what is the Guild’s level of success right now?

If you think you have what it takes to explore the final frontier with us, please reach out to me in-game or on discord to chat. Battle.net – Cynic#1974 | Discord – Kolnidur#2952

Bumping for posterity.

I message you on Discord

Bumping for a just cause.