[H] 1/8 M 435 Rsham LF guild

Looking for new guild immediately. I’m good with mechanics, mature, and willing to put in the work for CE. Have most of my BiS already, gear and essences.

I know Rsham isn’t the strongest right now, but I can consistently play it highly. Parsed 96 on Sivarra, most heroic logs were overhealed so not as high. Msg for logs.

I am looking for weekday raiding, and a guild i can join immediately. EST is best- I work 9-5. Leaving my current guild because raid times don’t work with my new job.

Looking forward to finding some nice people and a new community.

1 Like

If you are open to looking at Alliance, we are actively recruiting another healer. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 1/8M 8/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Very high need of a Mage and Healer
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there! I’d like to talk with you more. My btag is UnholyMalia#1842 or Discord Malia #3497

Highest regards to Yogaapants! Was previously in my guild and is an excellent resto shaman.

Hi there. We are a 4/8 mythic guild on mal ganis.

caz#11933 if you’re interested in some more information. Look forward to hearing from ya :slight_smile:

Hey there, we’re currently looking to recruit some healers. If you have any interest in our guild please message any of the contacts listed in this wall of text :wink:

Guild & Server <Temporary Insanity> Kil’Jaeden

Temporary Insanity has been around since Vanilla. Several of our players have been playing this game since launch, and we take great pride in the community we have developed. If you are looking for a guild that is not about only the content, but about a group of people the genuinely enjoy each other, then this is the place for you. We look for players who constantly try to better themselves and focus on what they can do better rather than which excuse to use.

Raid Time & Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pst.

Current Progression: Currently 8/8H & 4/8M EP guild pushing for CE this tier.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Gymmy#5139, Jono#6380, Doopy#5955, Peejay#1167
Bnet - Gymmy#1315, Michaelangelo#1384, temo#1826, PJBlade#1670

Requirements: High raid attendance, 10 key each week, decent neck level, research and prepare for bosses, and go through your logs to improve regularly.

Needs: Accepting all class and role applications. Large needs on Fury Warriors , Fire Mages , Shadow Priests , Shamans , Holy Pally and other healers , and players with a tank offspec.

Hello Yogaapants!
If you don’t mind an alliance guild, we’d love to have you for one of our raiding teams. I myself have a similar schedule. Check out our growing community on discord!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 8/8H looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range-warlocks,spriest,mage,hunter, boomkins, ele

• Healers- rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Rsham would round out a strong healing core nicely. If you want to have some fun while you raid again. Hit me up. our spam below

About Us
Decisive is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders Lead by a Multiple time CE raiding veteran, committed to pushing further into Mythic this tier. Our guild is not for the easily offended. Hop on discord and you will know in 5 mins if it’s the guild for you. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.
Decisive is a current content guild! No members intend to play classic full time.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday
Sunday is M+ day. have multiple groups getting people their 10 keys.

Progression:

• 7/8H TEP
  • 8/8N TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Low (DK, WW monk, Paly, DH)
Ranged DPS: Med (Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin,)
Healer: Very low
Tank: low (BM Monk)

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.
Contact
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Caitiecatxo Toomanynames#11324 (officer)

Skull Dies Last 8/8H

WHO WE ARE After getting into the mythic raiding scene in BfA and working up to CE in BoD, a small group of friends decided to start a new guild on US Area 52 (Horde). Our goal is to provide players with a friendly, fun, chill, and laid back atmosphere and environment for raiding and pushing mythic keys. We believe that team work makes the dream work and value strengthening our community as a team over individual progression.

We are currently looking for players to build a raiding team roster for our mythic progression to include healers, and DPS. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN. In addition we are always looking for players for our mythic key teams and have mythic key nights every Tuesday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN.

HOW TO JOIN

Interested in joining our guild? Reach out to SDL leadership below via Battlenet or Discord!
Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord - SkeenGaming#3638
Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters #7240
Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - blurie #7748

If you’d like to keep your weekdays open with work, and raid on Sat/Sun to have a more relaxed schedule check us out. You won’t be disappointed.

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 1/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night. We will be 3/8M this coming raidlockout.

We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

[H]-Bleeding Hollow is a Mythic raiding guild and active gaming community. Our goals are to provide a fun and toxic free environment, while pushing as far into current content as possible.

Current Schedule
Progression raiding takes place from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST on Wed/Thurs.
Alt/Optional Heroic nights are held 8:00pm-11:00pm EST on Tuesday.

Current Needs
We are always looking for talented individuals who are consistent, available, and dedicated to Mythic progression, but all are welcome and encouraged to apply!

Melee DPS (Death Knight)
Ranged Dps- (Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock)
Healer- (Holy Paladin- High Priority, Discipline Priest)

Rules/Info

• Consumables (Flasks/Food) are provided during raid.
  • Raiders will be rotated in and out during progression and farm based on performance or required comp.
  • Raiders are expected to uphold a healthy level of personal accountability. This means understanding and researching a boss prior to starting its progression. You should also be open to and understanding of constructive criticism.
  • Drama or blatantly offensive attitudes will not be tolerated. We appreciate a good or even dark sense of humor, but be mindful not to cross the line. We are also open to suggestions during progression, but we ask that you be tactful in your approach.

Contact us on Bnet

Hellfroste#1365 (GM)
PacShack#1730 (Recruitment Officer)
M0neybagz#1434 (Recruitment Officer)

Guild: hello team
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Crushridge
Current Prog: 2/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514
BNet: Menkt#1830

Hey Yogaapants!

< Quantum > on Illidan is looking for exceptional players to help us expand our raid roster as we push into Mythic content. We are coming out of the newborn stages of our community, having formed up at the beginning of the expansion. We offer a fun and relaxed raid environment that makes steady progression through heroic and is interested in light mythic progression. We also plan on putting a lot of effort in to Classic WoW; maintaining an AotC pace on retail, but also enjoying what the game was and what drew us to it in the very beginning.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9:30pm-12:30pm EST during progression and run keys and PvP on off nights. Currently, we are AotC in each tier since we started (with week 2 CoS curve) and plan on maintaining this level of play. Although we have cleared one or two bosses in the past each tier, we are very much looking into pushing mythic this tier.

Most of the required raiding consumables are provided by the guild and our players are supplied with what they will need to succeed when doing group content. We are by no means a hardcore guild, we simply ask that our players know the fights (or are willing to learn) and contribute to the overall good atmosphere and chemistry of our team. We are a tight knit group of people and are looking to keep it that way.

We are currently 8/8N 7/8H and plan to have curve this upcoming week. We all run Mythic+ on our off nights, and help ensure everyone gets their 10 completed for the week. We currently are looking for exceptional DPS to round out our Mythic roster, with a higher interest in a Warlock, Ele Sham, Hunter and another boomie; although any and all characters will be considered. We run a very light atmosphere with a lot of joking around during trash and off nights, but when it’s time for pull our comms are clear and we get the boss down. We have a lot of high tier players who run M+ carry groups on off nights, and Sunday’s we usually try to throw together a RBG group.

If interested, you can message me Ekoh#1469 or Val#12876 on Battle.net for more info, or reply to our post here. Logs are not required, but would be a plus. Come join us as Quantum makes a name for ourselves! We look forward to hearing from you!

<Carried> of Arthas is currently 8/8H 1/8M for Eternal Palace. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to push Mythic, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority:

Open recuitment

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision / soad#1404 - GM
Synthh / Ripture#1612 - Raid Leader
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

Hey Yogaapants, would love to talk to you. My bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is currently 3/8M and dont have a resto shammy at all, and would be interested in one. We raid 830-1130est thurs/mon. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hey Yogaapants!

I’d like to talk more with you if you are interested. We are returning mythic raiders and we are about to dive into mythic content on our own terms. I’m in need of another healer and it would be great to get a shaman! Add me so we can talk.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Hi there! We are looking for another healer for mythic prog, and a Resto Shammy would fit great in our group. I’d love to chat if you are available. Our spam is listed below:

Hey just wanted to leave my info. We are very interested in adding a resto shaman to our mythic team. Guild is Sellouts on illidan horde side. We raid t/w 9pm-12am EST. Current progression is 2/8m with pulls on radiance. We are a semi hardcore group that loves to have fun. We hold semi frequesnt m+ competitions as well as drunk raid nights for clearing new content. If that sounds like a fit hit me up any time necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord so we can chat! Thanks and happy hunting!