Gurubashi Grab - 100k Prize - [WPVP]

Gurubashi Grab - PVP Event.

100k Gold Prize

Gurubashi Grab is a contest to see who can get the most Arena Master trinkets over a set amount of time.

Going on NOW through August 14, 2022 11:00 PM (CST/server time)

The Chest containing the Arena Master trinket spawns every three hours in the center of the Arena.
(That’s 2, 5, 8 and 11 Server Time/CST)

How to Score:

• Must be in Emerald Dream Community Discord to be eligible for Prize.

• To claim credit for obtaining an Arena Master Trinket you need to take a Screenshot of you opening the Chest with the TIME visible.

• Post your Screenshots in the EDC Discord on the guru-grab-pics tab.
    (Please tell me your timezone if it is not set to server time.)

• Make sure you don’t Auto-Loot chest by shift clicking, or you wont be able to get a Screenshot!

• Emerald Dream Characters only…

Must be in Emerald Dream Community Discord to be eligible for Prize.

Links:
emeralddream.carrd.co
or
https://discord.gg/XMSFzNvtzw

1 Like

CST = Central Standard Time. We are currently in Daylight Saving Time, which is abbreviated CDT for the Central time zone. You can start using CST on Nov. 6th.

2 Likes

why dont yall just start your own guild? if you’re going to exclude 90% of the server, just makes sense that you’d make your own guild.

1 Like

Maybe “90% of the server” shouldn’t be harassing women.

1 Like

90% of the server doesnt do that, you’re just parading around forums for your little guild lite community as if anyone wants to be part of it. ill go to gurubashi just to see that nobody goes to gurubashi and that your little event is literally just trying to jab at the majority of the server who casted you out

3 Likes

2 Likes

You know quite a bit about being cast out.

EDC
Warsong
Guard
DM’s…

1 Like

arent you the guy who runs around orgrimmar killing afkers? post a video where u win an actual engagement plz

Not me.

and that second bit would require for people to actually WPVP on this Realm and not RP that they WPVP.

1 Like

That’s the thing, there is wpvp, and you’re not getting invited because everyone knows what a mess EDC was. Warsong and The Guard, I’m assuming others, pulled out because the management of that discord ((you)) is out of touch and deranged.

If you could have actually used your brain we could have had something good. A lot of good advice was given to you, and you chose to ignore that.

It’s play, it’s a game, not deep seeded emotional outbursts.

Furthermore, you trying to recollect yourself after all the efforts of these guilds to go along with your plans, which all failed, is embarrassing.

2 Likes

yeah tbh i got a lot of people to start coming back to world pvp and not even trolling the EDC fiasco is why i cant get anyone else to do it again. i can probably get 10 people but with the only source of wpvp being orgrimmar, its just not worth wasting peoples time. mortignis is right tho.

if we worked together, we could bring wpvp back. yall are playin tho, you wanna be weird and play it all off like you have some moral high ground that nobody even cares about. its cool tho apparently rbgs is a lot like wpvp but with a twist. my team is doing well in that and we can entertain ourselves with rbgs and m+ so yall have fun killing afkers in orgrimmar.

if u wanna bury the hatchet and actually get something going hmu sabata

1 Like

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
You being removed is because you couldn’t control yourself.
You didnt “choose to leave” you were removed.
If anyone would like further explanation as to why anyone was removed from EDC, you’re welcome to DM me.

Loading up people once a week to harass Battlehammer when they try to do events is not WPVP, bud.
You guys have done nothing but made people quit playing and stop engaging with the rest of realm. Because you never have WM on or go out in the world unless your group is stacked.

Ding ding ding.
You think as Horde, if you go Alliance you will have more people to fight. Nah, Horde has advantage here and still doesnt even turn up, unless they bring a raid…

Nah, life has been a lot easier without having to deal with yall. Have had people return and more finally join because a lot of you arent involved anymore. Wish I could make it where you guys couldnt interact with me on here and in the game too, that’d be the ideal situation.

Majority of people dont want to deal with you, Guard or WSB.
And thats why majority refuse to even attempt to wpvp.
Theres too much extra baggage that comes with just wanting to pvp in the world for a bit.

This event has been rife with people not daring to go out because they think its going to get zerged or something.

If it was about having fun, and not total domination more would participate.
If it was kept in game and not taken outside, more people would participate.

There’s a lot of arrogance and entitlement on ED, that’s not deserved and killing the realm.
But keep doing what ya do and hemorrhaging members to other realms.

1 Like

oh hush it.

That’s the funny part, we all planned on leaving.

Leave CBH out of this I love them.

2 Likes

Wow, the Peace Summit was a ruse?!? Who knew…

1 Like

This has “you can’t fire me I quit!!!” energy.

1 Like

Oh well after the Tol’Barad mess we already knew that the wpvp was over. We saw the endeavor to work with that discord was a waste of time.

Suiciding your discord by removing the players who wanted to collaborate in the events isn’t something to be proud of.

That antisocial behavior is bound to divide people, and here we are now. Some guy whining that wpvp never happens, after everyone who could have helped him walked away.

Dunno, that’s my perspective. I’ve already got mine, I just wanted to help tbh.

3 Likes

again i agree with mort.

yall are entitled to your opinion that you’re bringing world pvp back but you’re really not. you’re cliqueing up and that kills world pvp. world pvp is about the drama, the rivalries, killing people you dont like and you’re excluding that so you can think you’re bringing it back but you’re really not.

1 Like

If yall could have stayed out of peoples DMs and quit harassing folks, and actually tried to work with folks, instead of demanding it to be your way or no way, then yeh, might have been able to do something.

Because like I said, if you didnt like what I was doing you were more than welcome to make your own attempts and do and host things on your own.

Never did.

I dont know anyone that is buying the “we honestly tried to help” act.

2 Likes

You don’t know anyone because you don’t have anyone. People are realizing who the REAL problem of this server is… Its just a waiting game at this point.