Guilds are disbanding left right and center on my server!

Na the op just isn’t very good or he is trolling.

Probably both tbh.

1 Like

Same, people just aren’t sticking around, and it shows.

2 Likes

1 Like

Only problem I have with this, what if I made my Hunter to play a ranged non-caster. So you are telling me to play a melee spec, one which was once ranged itself and due to Blizz being the way they are, destroyed it and made it melee.

Speaking of which, the new talent tree would have been a perfect opportunity to reverse it and add some diversity.

I actually thought that myself, would be cool if they could use the Hunter side to add things that basically allowed SV to be both melee as it currently is, but allow it to have the old RSV return through a combination of points in the Hunter and SV side.

Yea, the writing was on the wall that BM was gonna suck this expansion when we had to launch a flare into a tar trap, you should have switched then.

but why tho, youre saying none of the hunters could be asked to learn BM or Surviv? if youre a mythic guild thats serious about prog you learn the other spec, just ask the “disc priest mains”

Corrected. It’s just Ragemode and his whining thread.

Hunters caused three guilds to disband? hunters really are the worst.

They just need to adjust the spell damage of highest and lowest specs to be more similar to one another.

The best can still be the best, and the lowest can actually feel like they contribute.

Imagine if blizzard made BM the most OP spec I wonder what ragemode would complain about before they nerfed BM

It unfortunately doesn’t quite work that way. For example Destro which is currently extremely strong is solely performing due to it’s 4pc tier bonus. Without it it is a D tier dps.
If you lowered it’s spell damage you would essentially break the class for as soon as the tier set becomes irrelevant.

Doing batch balancing is honestly one of the current issues of the balance team. They buffed Destro by 5% overall prior to people having 4pc which was warranted, but they did it despite the 4pc being extremely overpowered and then did no adjustments to the set bonus.

1 Like

It will never happen because of class prejudice

You clearly weren’t here for BFA S4

Im not sure why people reply to Ragemode look at his hunter forum posts

He obviously plays both BM and MM

It’s a ragemode thread.

Logic like “hey, maybe if you’re going super deep into Mythic prog you should learn more than 1 spec your class has, especially since both of those specs are S Tier on that fight” doesn’t belong here.

so the hunters you don’t need quit and the guild disbanded because the guild couldn’t exist without the hunters you didn’t want?

I know right, it’s absurd! Supreme Court just struck down Roe v Wade because with 5 BM hunters their DPS was too low so they all rage quit

1 Like

Troll. Can’t play his class his class well. Git Gud.