Guilds are disbanding left right and center on my server!

Another guild disbanded last night on my server. I suspect the reason was that They had 3 BM hunters moving into M Anduin after downing Halo. Not surprising, after a night of very little progress on M Anduin, they rage quit.

Blizzard, please look at the disparity in damage between top and bottom specs. Otherwise, you are just causing players to quit

9 Likes

If I was a guild full of hunters, I would want to disband too.

24 Likes

Yeah, heard horror stories of hunters being forced to reroll to warlocks or perma benched.

2 Likes

Obviously they need to recruit more Master Chiefs, or is it Master Chefs? Whichever one has Gordon Ramsay I think.

8 Likes

If this is what they consider a horror story then I’d want a slice of that comfortable life

3 Likes

Hey since MS is taking over Blizz I want a Master Chief and Doom Guy hunter transmog

3 Likes

Just wait till master loot.

Without being a part of that guild and seeing their guild chat or discord, you can’t really make any authoritative statements on why they disbanded.

4 Likes

My experience has been that the vast majority of mythic guilds are glorified pugs. They form, they make some progress, they disband when prog isn’t forthcoming.

5 Likes

This guy complains about hunters being bad whether they’re top, mid, or low tier. Never gets old lmao

4 Likes

It’s probably a blatant lie anyway based on OP’s other posts.
Basically all they have done since 9.2 is make posts about how BM being bad is why you can no longer get reputation with Hydraxian Waterlords or some similar nonsense.

Despite Survival being extremely strong and MM also being in a really good place they insist the class is dead because BM is only good for Halondrus.

3 Likes

Yet that spec is really good at Halondrus.

So wait BM is so bad that it is only good at one fight? So are you saying that you can’t do other fights with BM hunters because they are that bad?

What does this have to do with warlocks also? Warlocks being good means Hunters are bad?

All this sounds like is raiding is not that good in this game.

2 Likes

OP is just blaming class balance for him not being good at his class.

4 Likes

ah ok, That makes more sense.

I dont know if I’d be considered a “good” player but I like to think I’m decent enough even being a clicker but I have 3 hunters, each spec. I even play venthyr on my bm hunter because flayed shot love :cupid: but I doubt bm is weak. I may not top damage meters and its not that big a deal but I’ve noticed at times I can get up to 4,5 maybe 6k in a heroic 5 man and in lfr I sometimes see im in 6th or 10th place.

I dont see how op thinks bm is bottom place weak right now. It seems pretty strong and I dont even use animal companion either or stomp lol

:joy::joy::joy::joy: This one hurt lmao!

Far as I know waterlords rep can still be farmed if you run molton core. Maybe I’m wrong? I dont know. I forgot where the quartermaster for them is anyway. I dont think its still in azshara.

1 Like

It was merely a jest at the absurdity of OP’s claims and posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah lol. That makes sense.