Guild Window keeps disappearing from game?

Hello all, I am having a problem that I have had in the past, and it is getting to be stupid now…
When I click the hotkey to open my Guild Tab, it is no longer there, and it does not show in the Key Bindings menu anymore for some reason. This has happened in the past as well, and was ridiculous then as well. Is Blizzard just randomly removing the Guild windows for some ignorant reason, or is this a bug that I need to put a Ticket in for??
Do I need to exit the game, and do a full repair AGAIN, or is there some other solution to this?? I mean, I understand that the new team at Blizzard is terrible at their jobs, but can’t they get anything right??
It is starting to feel like every time I log into the game, there is something new that does not work, and I cannot understand how much incompetence these so called ‘Devs’ can manage.
I would include a screenshot, but there is no option presented here, and I am hoping someone can exp[lain this to me, without me having to put in yet ANOTHER Ticket, so Please anybody tell me why the most basic things in the game keep screwing up, and Thanks in advance!!

PS. I would also like to hear if this is a bug, and I will react accordingly.

PSS. Alright I got it to work…
Had to leave the game, and open the desktop app to do a repair of the game then log back in, and now the Guild Tab is there again!!

Still CRAZY annoying though…