Guild roster doesn't show everyone online

ANOTHER Guild issue to tag on here…

We are working on the end of the “Stay Classy” Guild Achievement for our 8th Guild Bank Tab and Alts that are now L70 & Honored+ with the Guild are not counting towards the individual “Classy {toon race}” Guild Achievements for the "Stay Classy Achievement.

Currently at (3) not counting, and we will have several more within the next week. :confused:

I’ve been tracking a number of guild related issues in this thread here: Multiple guild functions BROKEN - no Blizzard response in over a week

It’s the bank, it’s whether or not it shows people online, it’s achievements, heard a report about guild recruitment I should check on…nothing, not a word in response to date. No official acknowledgement of any problems. It’s maddening, guess we don’t matter.

1 Like

All the guild issues seem to be resolved for me.

Seems spotty - some of our guild members are still having issues, others are not. I’m doubting we’ll ever get an acknowledgement about the issues ever existing in the first place lol. Tonight seeing remix live, I think I see it now - you can invite remix characters. Them creating that ability likely broke or bugged a number of guild related programming.

my theory about the guild ui bugs is to do with panda remix and once it went live a lot of the issues have resolved them selves.

2 Likes

Can confirm this issue has not resolved itself. Am in the guild raid now but completely missing in guild roster.

5/22 guild roster still messed up, similar symptoms as described in prior posts.