Guild roster doesn't show everyone online

not for nothing, Communities have always been Horrible… and when they moved /g to bnet it just made it worse…

2 Likes

So is there at least an acknowledgment from Blizzard about this issue? I have no idea if I can communicate with others in my guild that I cannot see online/offline outside of Discord. Is there any recommendation to be done?

Update: I did a scan/repair option and I regained the ability to modify items such as MotD thru the Guilds Tab. Not sure if the online/offline bug is still happening.

My guild list is reflecting a whole bunch of members that aren’t actually on. Obvious ones, like multiple characters on the same account (as in, not even possible to log them in at the same time), and plenty of other, seemingly random members. Their locations are also mostly incorrect. IS there a temp work around for this?

guild roster not showing everyone online for me as well. other guildies having same issue. apparently issues with guild bank as well but I haven’t used it so don’t have first experience on that. you can do a little work around a do a /who guild name to see who is online.

Scan and repair fixed this for me.

The weird thing is it’s not even solely a visual glitch. We use one of those addons to mass invite for raids and if half the team isn’t showing as online for you it can’t invite them either.

1 Like

Same here. Guildies not showing up as online and many do not have access to the Guild Bank at all.

Yeah I also couldn’t access my guild bank .

Just tried a Scan and Repair and it didn’t resolve it. shrug

Seems like a dice roll who shows up online with this bug, or even if ONE person shows up. I had to reopen WoW for the guild list to actually show one other guildie… When there is probably multiple online.

I use an addon called LoihCal that integrates with the guild calendar. If people are signing up using the guild calendar, then the addon can invite them, irrespective of whether they’re showing online in the guild roster, because it sends them the invite direct (it can also invite people who have signed, who aren’t in the guild).

Same issue. Currently there are about 10 people online right now based on friends list/talking in guild but the guild tab is showing myself and one other person online only. Switch characters and it shows different people online, but also they stay stuck in a specific zone even after they have left.

yes and its not showing players logging off ether and having 2 or more toons on at the same time from their 1 account

I can see someone online in my friends list, and he’s also online using /who, but the guild roster insists he’s offline.

Still a current issue. Seeing online members is a roll of the dice.

I am also having this issue. Guild roster is frequently not showing all online players, or is sometimes showing people online who have been logged out for a while. Additionally, the current zone of each player in the guild roster is not accurate for many people who are online, it is not updating as players move to a new zone.

For our guild it appears that you can only see people who log in after you do, anyone who is already online when you log, is invisible to you unless they speak in guild chat. Out message of the day goes off at random intervals, guild repairs either tell you internal guild error, or sometimes, you are not in a guild. And the guild bank either just does nothing at all when you try to interact, or gives you one of the above messages. This is a very inconvenient issue.

Guild roster is still very wrong not showing people who are online in the guild.

My guild Roster will only show people who’ve logged in after me. If theyve logged in before me, they won’t show.

There are people showing a character or two in guild when they are on another character either in-guild or on another realm altogether.

I can’t get into guild bank because it says im not in a guild.

All these things have been happening since patch dropped on Tuesday.