Guild Recruitment: <Impure>

:fire: Join Guild Impure: Where Questionable Decisions Are Our Specialty! :fire:

Are you tired of cookie-cutter guilds with their pristine reputations and predictable raid schedules? Look no further! Welcome to Impure, where chaos reigns supreme and sanity is optional.

Who We Are:

• A band of misfits, rebels, and downright degenerates.
  • We’ve mastered the art of making decisions that leave even the NPCs scratching their heads.
  • Our guild motto: “Why follow the rules when you can break them in style?”

What We Offer:

• Raid Nights: Every Tuesday and Sunday from 5 PM to 7 PM server time. Expect epic battles, questionable strategies, and the occasional accidental pull (because who needs crowd control anyway?).
  • Loot Drama: We’ve turned loot distribution into a full-contact sport. May the best ninja win!
  • Guild Chat: Prepare for a wild ride. Topics range from “Best Taco Bell order” to “Is Azeroth flat?” (Spoiler: It’s not.)

Requirements:

• A sense of humor (mandatory).
  • A willingness to embrace chaos (highly recommended).
  • Patience (because our raid leader once tried to tank with a fishing pole).

Perks:

• Free repair bills (courtesy of our resident gold farmer).
  • A guild tabard that screams, “I survived Impure!”
  • Access to our secret Discord channel, where we discuss conspiracy theories and share cat memes.

How to Apply:

• Whisper any guild member in-game. If they respond with “I’m not sure how I got here either,” you’re in!

Remember, life is too short to play it safe. Join Impure, where questionable decisions are celebrated and sanity is overrated. See you in Azeroth! :star2:

Disclaimer: Impure Guild is not responsible for lost brain cells, broken keyboards, or sudden outbreaks of laughter. Apply at your own risk. :smiling_imp: