Guild Recruitment (Classic Forums)

Dear Blizzard Forums Manager(s),

Can you please create a Classic Guild Recruitment section for us to start forming our guilds? This would be greatly appreciated. If now is not a good time for this, can we please get a response on the matter. Thanks so much!

(If you agree and would like this as well, feel free to reply.)

3 Likes

I’ll be pretty annoyed if they don’t have a guild recruitment forum at least a few months before release.

Honestly, they should have every sub-forum that retail has for Classic.

Nope.

Wait to do it in game where so many people post that it is where the community forms.

But why? What good does it do to not have a guild recruitment forum?

What if I want to form a community to level with and continue to do dungeons, raids and PvP at max level? I don’t want to pick a realm being uncertain of what the community will be like. Ideally I’d like to have a raid ready guild formed going in on day 1.

No changes.

1 Like

Yes. Correct. No changes.

The vanilla forums had guild recruitment forums. So where’s our Classic guild recruitment forums?

Fallana only disagrees with every post on the forums. Don’t take the bait.

2 Likes

This is true. Most of the recruits do come from in the game. I’ve been recruiting for years with a very successful gaming community, and the majority of people I recruit do come from inside the actual game. I still use the forums for whatever game we are playing to recruit though, because it’s nice to get a healthy base for the game before it comes out.

That being said it would be nice to have a separate forum for recruiting here. I hate to clog up the forums with my recruitment thread, but you have to do what you have to do :blush:

[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

1 Like

No changes. Dont listen to those who wish to change a classic game. They can stay in BFA

1 Like

LFM SERVER Benediction horde Guild name (Loot The Dogs)

Hold on, isn’t there already one?

A section here in the forums AND you can join it in-game.

Am I missing something?