Guild Herald/Guild Page

I’ve owned both Guild Herald & Guild Page for several years. Today while going over my missing collection to see what I need I noticed both were missing from my collection.

Has anyone else experienced this? I just re-purchased them, I hope they don’t disappear again.

On that toon? I know they are not (or were not) account bound, I have had to purchase them on each toon… which is quite annoying.

1 Like

Ziv, my main character. She’s had them in her collection since Cata which is like 8+ years I think? Back then you were able to put upgrade stones to turn them rare quality. (You may still I have not checked yet). I think there may have been a time they changed it, can’t remember though.

I know they’re not account-wide so I purchased them on multiple characters. I checked my horde characters armory, she still has the horde ones along with the blue upgrade.

UGH EDIT: Just checked my hunter that I know for sure had both Herald & Page, she’s also missing them in her collection but it’s showing in her armory. (Cougar-Suramar)

SECOND EDIT: Just logged onto my horde rogue, she also had both Herald & Page, again, both are missing. (Zivya-Suramar).

I can see all 4 versions of the pets in your armory.

I can see the Horde versions of them in my armory, too (apparently I haven’t logged on to my one Alliance toon since before I purchased them), but I can’t see them in game. I recently switched guilds, but you haven’t (at least, not on Ziv) switched in several years.

I suspect a bug, though who knows when it showed up.

has there been any news on this? i have a toon i upgraded on that it shows for int eh export but not in the book. same issue as stated

just found this: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4924