I would love to see guild halls
My friends and I come from building games such as Eq2, Pax, etc.
Would be lots of fun to build together!
I think that you will. If you and I can think of it, the designers have been thinking about it too. I wonder what it would look like? As of this moment, I’d tie it into the neighborhood system. In the past, I thought of it as a single thing, like a castle and we earn moats and drawbridges.
I could see them adding it as a reward unlock tied to endeavors. It would get built in the neighborhood on a special plot of some kind.
In EQ1 guild halls are mixed with the neighborhoods! There are like 4 or 5 halls to a neighborhood. The halls are bigger plots.
Came to the forum to make this suggestion, would be awesome to have a Guild Hall, and sems like it could be unlocked by endeavors and then grown by Guild Achievements and the proverbial wall or Boss heads from Guild Raid/Party Achievements/Feats.
Please kind Housing Devs.
Maybe the expansion after Midnight. A guild hall would have to be a pretty advanced system and it would have to be … evergreen.
Can’t find the more recent thread that suggested this, but I like the idea of guild halls and would like to cosign. ![]()
Guild neighborhoods already exist.
A guild hall that could be decorated? Is that a thing in guild neighborhoods?
There’s a great barn over on the alliance side that would serve well as a guild hall.
Nothing in comparison for the horde side tho ![]()
There are several places in both neighborhoods that are under construction. I could certainly see one of these being an option for a guild hall, Darkmoon Faire traveling show again, holiday venue, a traveling marketplace or any number of things.
In FFXIV, a guild house is just a normal house, except its marked as a guild house.
Guild hall decoration would probably break guilds lol. The way guilds are structured in the game, you need X rank to take Y action. Imagine that when decorations are the action to be taken lol.
Neighborhoods will be decorated when endeavors release and do what some of us are doing: have someone make a tavern on their plot.
Blizz is against guild halls. They’ve stated this in he past and I agree with them: “guild halls are fun for the guild leader, not for anyone else.”