*Guild Found* DH & BM Hunter LF Mythic Raid Group

Guild found

Looking for a Mythic raiding group. We are Pâínkíller (417 H/V DH) and Líllybeth (412 BM Hunter). Our experience is 2/8M, 35% on Terros. Any day of the week 8 to 12 EST. We are not looking for CE but rather a group to progress as far as the group can while having fun. Our reliability will be 100% unless real life emergency happens. If any guild out there looking for some raiders let us know here or send a message on discord.
Painkiller#0478
Lillybeth#7267

Lillybeth,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you. Cairdeas is an alliance based AOTC guild on Stormrage. We are 7/8H in Dragonflight Season 1. We are currently working through the second intermission in the Heroic Raz fight.

I am looking for a couple of players that love to dps, do it well and will fit into our culture. We want people that will be a fun addition to our team.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

My twitch code is at the bottom of this post and you can watch some of our raids to get a feel for our people and our approach.

You can also learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk if you are interested.

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
On Twitch: eventincairdeas
or you can talk to me in game:
Sevenføld (Evoker) | Sevenfòld (Druid) | Sevenföld (Demon Hunter) | Sevenöut (Hunter)